cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Hattie Carnegie Is this a set?

fullsizeoutput_2850.jpeg

They look to be of the same material and color.  Only the earrings are marked.  Before I list, I want to be sure they go together and/or both are HC.  I tried looking up by every search word I could think and I could not find any that were even remotely alike.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you can't find a marked Hattie brooch like yours, I would call it a married set.  They look very nice together.  I would wear them as a set, even if they didn't start out that way.  Better to be safe than sorry.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi. Ok. I’m not familiar with her stuff and I could not find grapes anywhere Oh well. Lol. Tyvm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/hattie-carnegie-hi-frosted-rs-grape-1888418755

sold for $39, doesn't mention markings

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/signed-hattie-carnegie-abstract-238352307

sold for $24.38, title says marked, so that would mean your pin is very likley Hattie Carnegie

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@drg642. Thank you. I tried googling every keyword and got zippo!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply