cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gauntlettgems, check this out!!

Thank you again! My local jewler was able to re-size it and it fits perfectly 🙂 

New ring.jpg

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Gorgeous dahling. The purple looks great with your skin tone. So glad you are happy!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

absolutley love it 🙂 

Amethyst is my birthstone, so even my wedding ring has one. hubby's is moon stone, but I couldn't find a amethyst/moonstone ring I liked, so it has opal instead.

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

I've never seen amethyst and Opal combination that must be very pretty
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

Could not help but take a peek at what Gauntlett was looking at .  😎 

That is one rich , deep , beautiful amethyst dahling . 

Absolutely gorgeous ! 

Mermaid

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

Ooooooo, pretty!  I love purple and amethysts!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

I can't remember if I post a pic of my wedding set on here or not...

so here you go! LOL Everyone said the opal wouldn't stand up to daily wear, but after 4 years now, it's still lovely! I do take them off to do pretty much everything. I for sure do not wear them in water! I wear no rings in water, my hands shrink so bad that they rings would just fall off 🙂 LOL

wedding set.jpg

Message 7 of 27
latest reply

Wow! Very purdy

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

Thank you! I'd like to tell everyone that hubby picked it out, but he did not. LOL.

Since I asked him to marry me, I picked out and bought all the rings.

I also bought him his 2nd ring...and had his 2nd ring fixed when he cracked it.

he's cracked it again. I"m not sure if it can be repaired again!

(he's a plumber and installing gas line into hog barns cracks his ring faster then anything. I tell him to take the dang ring off! LMAO)

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

My cuz & her DH have their rings tattooed. When I was newly-wed, I might've wanted a foolproof way to let others know that meat was off the market, too.

My dad always wore his while he plied his trade (carpentry), but eventually had to have it cut off. Never wore another.

Message 10 of 27
latest reply

My husband and I love the Renaissance era and kinda did our wedding, which he wanted, in that theme. I wanted unique rings and found a great jeweler by chance. We went in and I described that I wanted something that resembled a crown She drew it up and made them. I also had some pearls and garnet beads that she made my other wedding jewelry with. I will post pics when I get home

I love hearing all these stories. My husband happened to be my younger brother's best friend. When we first met we could not stand each other. Lol. He thought I was mean, to put it politely and I thought he was scummy. We would all hang out playing pool and the like because DH's best friend liked me. Cut it short, once we saw what each other was really like, it was a done deal. 23 years later we love each other more each day.

Message 11 of 27
latest reply

volemus, hubby & i talked about getting rings tattood on our fingers, but so far we haven't, I'm not sure what we'd get, actually. We thought about the infinity symbol, the insides of our rings say "to infinity & beyond". My next tattoo will be this: ; (the semicolon)

Gauntlet, I would love to see pics! Hubby & I got married in our back yard, in shorts and t-shirts and coors light flip flops 🙂 LOL

I'd known hubby for 10 or so years when we got together. He worked for my mom & stepdad a long long time ago. Clark and I even partied with him way back when as well. His sister is a year younger then I am, so I knew her better then hubby as we went to school together...

Hubby's cousin is also my cousin, but hubby and I are not related.

My stepdad is brother's with hubby's cousins dad...and hubbys mom and his cousins mom are sisters. So the cousin is only my step-cousin, but still, it's a really good funny type story to tell people who don't know us, lol. Only in Pike County Ill and certain parts of Kentucky does this happen, lol.

Message 12 of 27
latest reply

LOL loving these rings and stories.

Met my DH when I was 14 and he was 21. He's my BF's brother and he was the big older sophisticated one. I was a child and he was an adult so of course he was just the best friend's brother, right, so much older than me.

Went to his first wedding with my BF. I recall it through my then 14 year old eyes, my BF and I were  secretly drinking the champagne and laughing at all the oldies (you know, the 22 year olds) dancing at the reception - including her brother and his new wife.

He moved to Canada  and then I re-met him years after his divorce  from his first wife when I was 27 years old .... and it was instant love. BAM.

We got married within 3 months of re-meeting. I moved from South Africa to be with him in Canada just like that. I just can't believe I was so impulsive but I was right ...it has been 24 years now and he's "the one"

He jokes and says I go to all his weddings. Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 27
latest reply

Love that story, Arlene!!! How awesome!

My best friend actually hooked me up with my hubby now. After Clark died I went pretty wild and I look back and think, omg what was I thinking? LOL But the best part of the wild stuff was and is hubby and that's for sure.

We like to joke around and tell our friends it was all their fault 🙂 LOL

I could tell the whole story, but i doubt it's ebay appropriate...lol

Message 14 of 27
latest reply

013.JPG

011.JPG012.JPG

Our wedding colors were ivory, wine and gold  We added the dangles to the earrings and we bothe came up with the center on the necklace  The ring was drawn up   I was so happy when I saw everything   Funny thing is, neither of us ever wear our rings  Every so often he'll say "Babe, let's be married tonight" and we'll put them on   lol  

Message 15 of 27
latest reply