cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eye Candy! Somebody find me some Eye Candy!

Half an hour to Wednesday, so close enough.  Extra points for chocolate.  Please keep the pictures smallish so they'll load faster, and no live auctions please.

Those who did the Christmas in August thingie may recognize the coral beads.  I just restrung them.  The other necklace was a pair of tinfoil gold earrings that I melted in disgust.  Kept the pearl loop things and made a necklace out of them and a cheap freshwater bracelet. 

101_0053.JPG

101_0051.JPG

Lucite(?) amber knotted strand, long flapper foiled glass and old greenies, and a Western Germany multi-strand bracelet.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Picked up a few things on Monday.

Unsigned.

ec137.jpg

Unsigned.

ec138.jpg

Found rock crystal sterling earrings to match the bracelet I found last week.

ec139.jpg

Louis Rousselet French earrings.

ec140.jpg

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Only 2 today, I have been putting pieces out for sale at shows and the flea so fast I haven't had a chance to shoot them Smiley Frustrated

Gold filled pin made in Germany:

Little gold filled Taille d'Epargne enamel pin:

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Here are a few of the natural stones that I found on my trip.  I call them "natrual beauties".

SB4220.jpg

Sterling Turquoise Brooch Pendant

UB4320.jpg

Beautiful Super Large Druzy Necklace

UB4289.jpg

Mexican Lace Agate

UB4318.jpg

Petoskey Stone (fossilized coral) Brooch

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Couple chunky bead necklaces. Think the 1st one might be Avon..haven`t checked book yet.

DSCN4489.JPG

DSCN4490.JPG

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Last night I wore this Victorian citrine and agate brooch (I have posted it here before). It's large and really quite impressive, especially when worn against black.

We went out with a group of friends for supper, and these folks have virtually no interest in jewelry whatsover.

So, I was suprised at the attention this brooch got ...at least five members of our party commented on what a fantastic piece of jewelry this is, they were very much taken with it, and could hardly believe  that it's over a hundred years old. The huge citrine was glittering in the subdued light, and showed to its best advantage.

Just proves that quality antique jewelry stands the test of time, never goes out of fashion and continues to enchant.

006.JPG

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

that is a beautiful piece of agate jewelry, Arlene.  The banding looks really good with the citrine.

Are the Rousselet earring marked?  Ive alwatys been a fan of his pieces

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Cleio, they are marked 'FRANCE'. They have his pearlized petals and I've neen a match to this necklace. 

His stuff was gorgeous !

Message 8 of 8
latest reply