cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know who might have made this set? I don't see a signature anywhere.

Even on the back of the necklace's hook.  I would have expected a nice set like this to be signed on at least one of the pieces, but it isn't.

DSC02547.JPGDSC02550.JPG

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Does anyone know who might have made this set? I don't see a signature anywhere.

What a pretty set! It reminds me of Coro, but others will be better able to analyze the details.

A.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

This is a better photo of the set.

DSC02548.JPG

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Napier would also be a possibility. Not sure if any of their pieces were unsigned -- don't know a whole lot about Napier overall. I have the book but it's at home (and I'm not). I'm looking forward to others' thoughts!

A.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I have a choker here with that same keyhole type of chain and hook. I'd also be curious to find out who made it.

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Looks kind of like Lisner.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Well, I went through the 50s section of the Napier book and didn't see any necklaces that used "peanut chain" or the ridged-ball dangle. (I'd gone through the 60s the other day on another post; don't remember anything like this.) I wonder if Sandy has the ridged ball on her dangles site?  While I did see some moonglow beads in similar settings, there was nothing like that brooch either.

I'd say 50s or 60s for era (because moonglow) and wouldn't look too hard for a maker, unless you can ID the dangle. It looks well made and was probably an "open line" made by a jobber and sold under a department store house label. Should do well on its own merits.

flotsamlogo
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

This Lily of the Valley set is beautiful heart
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I was thinking lily of the valley!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions!

Will just list it as Unsigned beauty.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Its gorgeous! Thank you for posting
Message 11 of 11
latest reply