cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody recognise this type of lucite beads...have an iridescent stripe, and a bow clasp

I fell like Ive seen this before, but am pulling a complete blank! The beads a repretty solid, unlike soap bubble beads. Any help is appreciated, including age

iridescent bead necklace detail.jpg

iridescent bead necklace clasp.jpg

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Anybody recognise this type of lucite beads...have an iridescent stripe, and a bow clasp

been on very limited internet for a while, ugh! THought I'd bump this up to see if there's any more takers.

Thanks!

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Those are so pretty!  All I can think of is 'banded'..but that sure doesn`t bring up anything in searching  lol

Is Belle still on the other board? 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Not sure if she's still around. I havent had much luck with the other board

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

A couple of months ago I posted a beads question on the other board and tagged Belle, but she never replied.

flotsamlogo
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I can't tell you what they are, but I bought some of them in pink a couple years ago from Jan's Jewels website.  From what I remember they didn't know much about them.  Mine are dark pink with a silver stripe across the middle.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Bet they are pretty in pinkSmiley Wink

Did they have any idea as to age?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply