cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another UNKNOWN lot...

Here are my latest puzzlers!

The first one is very heavy and reminds me of a Juliana piece. Now, I'm not suggesting it is, since it doesn't match any of the characteristics. Does anyone recognize the maker or perhaps help me describe it? 

The second is a bracelet with the word "Touraine" on the charm/fob. It has two stamps, one on the charm, the other on one of the links on the back. I've searched the internet for it and can't find it anywhere. I've also searched French assay markings and I don't recognize the stamp at all. 

The third pin I just need to know what it's called. Made of sterling silver and marcasite. Thank you very much for your help!

IMG_8068.JPGIMG_8069.JPGIMG_8070.JPGIMG_8072.JPG

---------------------------------------------

IMG_8122.JPG

IMG_8123.JPG

IMG_8124.JPG

IMG_8126.JPG

IMG_8128.JPG

IMG_8127.JPG

-------------------

IMG_8144.JPG

IMG_8151.JPG

Twitter: @BergenPickers
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Another UNKNOWN lot...

In googling images..I see your 3rd pin just referenced as a Sterling Marcasite Initial Pin

The 1st pin reminds me a bit of Florenza, but it would be marked 

No help , but the bracelet is really cool! I thought at first they were dinosaurs. Cat Embarassed

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Another UNKNOWN lot...

the first one has some nice foiled art glass. If you see a floating blue veil you may be able to call it dragons breath (but be prepared to capture the veil in a photo because that term is becoing overused unfortunately)

Love the bracelet.  The animals remind me of medieval maps and tapestries...here there be dragons lol.

third pin is art deco era. Is the clasp missing the rotating thumb piece?

-

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Another UNKNOWN lot...

I am no help but I love the bracelet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Another UNKNOWN lot...

The bracelet is a souvenir of Touraine, France. The critter is a salamander; it was the mark for Francis I of France. The four-footed guy is an ermine, and the fleur de lys is obvious. That may be a silver mark buried in the dangling bit but I can't see it for sure from here. Francois wasn't much of a man, but he was pretty good at building stuff. He had a slew of gorgeous castles/palaces constructed in the Loire Valley, and Touraine is one of the provinces involved.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Another UNKNOWN lot...

Thank you very much for all the info guys! Much appreciated. How about that first brooch? Anyone?
Twitter: @BergenPickers
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Another UNKNOWN lot...

Interesting that it's an ermine-not an animal that quickly comes to mind! At first glance I thought it was the Loch Ness Monster-but I am a fan! Then I thought it was a Greyhound or Whippet dog.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply