cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Art,paintings not selling like they used to.

Haven't sold any original paintings in 5 months,wondering if it's getting enough exposure,I do share on social media outlets.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, how is the selling our your art going on Ebay?  I put some of my top art paintings on there for sale and they are not selling at all.  Last year, we sold more art.  Just wondering if Ebay could do a special series on Art instead of asking us to lower our prices.  This is something that we should ask them to do.  Have a great day.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I've been selling on ebay since 2005 and it's not worth it for people like us anymore,they cater to the select few(very few)one of them is selling about 12,000.00/month of art and just bought a large warehouse for it,it's only meant for the select few unfortunately.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I seen that in many catagories. I feel like ebay wants us all to get into a nitch and stay there but thats not me or my store. I have some really great pcs. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I follow this thread. 123darrylo you need more photographs of the artwork! The description is lacking, although 30% of eBay buyers never see the descriptions as they are on their phone, (those people like to swipe left for more photographs, you get 12, but people who use computers need to read something to keep them on your page. Stuff like a bio, why you painted the piece, your inspiration, provenance, that kinda stuff. I won't mention that mentioning the twitter et all, is an eBay infraction. 🙂 I embed photographs within the listing description with inkfrog.com, it used to be free for people with less than 100 listings.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi,

I took a look at your listing, the work is great. You need more work. I sugest you try to post something new each day if you can. Just an idea maybe it will help.

Delilah

Message 6 of 6
latest reply