Home & Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
ID this Pampered Chef Piece??
ID this Pampered Chef Piece??
Can someone ID this Pampered Chef piece?
by in Home & Garden | Updated by qc01654
Can anyone identify this vintage Croscill pattern?
Can anyone identify this vintage Croscill pattern?
IDENTIFYING A JAPANESE SIGNATURE AND MARK ON TEA CUP & SAUCERS PLEASE
Hello,Japanese anyone? Artist signature on tea cup and marking on the underside of cups and saucers (brown pottery) to identify please. Value? Many th...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by 333doliliflo
Help to identify Croscill pattern name
Help to identify Croscill pattern name
Does anyone know the pattern name of this gorgeous Croscill bedding set?
Help identifying gorgeous coffee table please!
Help identifying gorgeous coffee table please!
I purchased this table via craigslist years ago and cant find a single thing online about it. Its beautiful but no type of marking on it and have type...
What in the world is this thing?
What in the world is this thing?
Came from my 90 year old great aunt's home. It's glass, about 4 1/2" long, very sharp point on the end. Wood carrying case. Any guesses greatly apprec...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by john-maggie
🛄✈️🛄 Inquiry for eBay SPAIN sellers
🛄✈️🛄 Inquiry for eBay SPAIN sellers
eBay SPAIN sellers Hi everyone from Spain! I need a help. I am a big collector of tropical plants and I am searching for an Ixora plant which is possi...
The lantern stopped working two days ago,and seller refuses to make good on this defective lantern.
The lantern stopped working two days ago,and seller refuses to make good on this defective lantern.
I bought a flame less latern Jan 28 2017 .I didn't receive the latern until Feb. 16 2017. The lantern stopped working two days ago,and seller refuses ...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
Did I make a mistake calling customs?
Did I make a mistake calling customs?
I am going to start selling on eBay and I ordered some pet accessories, Virbac shampoos from a French licensed distributor. No food. All OTC products,...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by tennclifford
The colored watermellon & strawberries scam
The colored watermellon & strawberries scam
Just want to make people aware that the blue, purple, etc watermelon or strawberries are a scam/hoax. The photos are photoshopped and the sellers fail...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by emcee2k
Knotty pine or cedar
Knotty pine or cedar
I've been trying to sell this extremely heavy, solid wood end table for 2 years. It has an open area to store books or magazines and one pull-out draw...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by memorylee
Help identifying maker's mark on a pot
Help identifying maker's mark on a pot
I came across this nice set of pots/pans. Any idea who the manufacturer is? No writing on the pan or lid, just this logo. Any help would be appreciate...
Hello,Japanese anyone? Artist signature on tea cup and marking on the underside of cups and saucers (brown pottery) to identify please. Value? Many th...
What is this
What is this
I have no idea what this is. All I know is it is some type of mold, press, die or whatever. It measures 18" long. Appears to have food remnants. The o...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by orignalmedicbob
Help with identifying these china pieces and value please
Help with identifying these china pieces and value please
Attached photos, the Makasa cae12 is a complete setting for 12The queen Anne bone china coffee set 6 cups with coffee pot and creamer... I may have th...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by janetpjohn_la
Trying to make or find a "Sliding" Screen Door Guard that is 38" wide x 36" tall with no luck
Trying to make or find a "Sliding" Screen Door Guard that is 38" wide x 36" tall with no luck
Hi, My husband is trying to help our neighbor who's dog keeps pushing the screen out in her sliding screen door on an enclosed poarch. The normal size...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by a*river*runs*through*it
What flower is this?
What flower is this?
does anybody know what kind of flower this is?
by in Home & Garden | Updated by rescuedobjects2
Help identify and give a value for this end table.
Help identify and give a value for this end table.
Need some help identifying this table and getting a value on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
by in Home & Garden | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
Can you help identify this mark on aluminum ladle from 1997?
Can you help identify this mark on aluminum ladle from 1997?
I believe this is an aluminum ladle and not pewter. The impression is not very strong so I'm having a hard time identifying who made this piece - can ...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by kokos_finds
Summer's here! Post your gardens :)
Summer's here! Post your gardens :)
  My peonies just bloomed Post your gardens!!
by in Home & Garden | Updated by li.varia
Upholstery Fabric
Upholstery Fabric
Would love to know if this upholstery fabric is available somewhere. If anyone has seen it, or if you know places to search for such, will you please ...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by rikkisthings
Trying to ID an Antique Glass Vase
Trying to ID an Antique Glass Vase
The bottom section with the ridges is the base. Would you just call it an old vase?
by in Home & Garden | Updated by divwido
Mystery Serving Dish
Mystery Serving Dish
please tell me what this le creuset dish is or what it is used for, looks like it might go into something, thank you.
What brand is this??!!
What brand is this??!!
does anyone know what brand this is?!? I've had it in a rental house for 8 years--it doesn't chip, crack nothing---indestructable! It just doesn't hav...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by crismacfritz
Knee Hole Desk help
Knee Hole Desk help
Hi Everyone! I would greatly appreciate any help on the style of this Knee Hole Desk. I've researched what I could, but can't decide on the style to m...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by fire4jewel
Does Lowes Drop Ship?
Does Lowes Drop Ship?
I just bought a new Porter-Cable planer from a seller in Illinois for $60. When the tool arrived today via Fedex, I saw that the tool had been shipped...
My item does not appear when I search it on ebay search engines
My item does not appear when I search it on ebay search engines
I have a problem with items for sale on EBay; When I look for them in search they do not appear in the list of all categories. This problem began in t...
Stop The MADNESS !!
Stop The MADNESS !!
Don't like E- bayers that Drop Ship and don't show that they do, take to long to get order..Been waiting 10-days and still no order...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by garmentvarmint2004
Who made this purple Covered Dish
Who made this purple Covered Dish
or What kind of glass is it?
by in Home & Garden | Updated by divwido
sell
sell
by in Home & Garden | Updated by etiennmila-0
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Indoors, outdoors, and everywhere in between! Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.