Home & Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Unique flatware set I know nothing about.
Unique flatware set I know nothing about.
I have them listed but not much interest in them so far. I can not find any other examples online of these exact ones. They are very heavy and the han...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by mforjan
Flatware marked with an "S"
Flatware marked with an "S"
Picked it up for $2 at a garage sale, did I score?   
by in Home & Garden | Updated by rainbrozak
Help ID vintage cane back chairs?
Help ID vintage cane back chairs?
Hello Ebay! Helping a neighbor clear out his garage. Not sure how old these chairs are or where they originally came from. Underneath the chairs someo...
Help identifiying vintage glass trifle makers mark
Help identifiying vintage glass trifle makers mark
Could someone help me identify this vintage pineapple glass trifle makers mark. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.Pineapple Trifle Di...
Rainbow Roses- Seeds for Sale?
Rainbow Roses- Seeds for Sale?
Has anyone had success with growing rainbow roses from seeds you purchased from eBay Sellers?
by in Home & Garden | Updated by 007.half
What kind of curtains/drapes are these?
What kind of curtains/drapes are these?
I have a pair of pinch-pleated drapes, 8'H x 16'W. They are off white canvas, appear to have a very thin layer of rubber on the back, and are pretty h...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by 4719hike
I'm trying to find a group to ask a question about furniture. Can you hellp me.
I'm trying to find a group to ask a question about furniture. Can you hellp me.
I used to be able to find community groups, now it seems much harder. I'm trying to post a photo to ID a piece of furniture I have. Can you tell me ho...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by benchmark99
Pexto Tinsmith Sheetmetal Dimple Punch
Pexto Tinsmith Sheetmetal Dimple Punch
before I list this tool, I want to make sure as to what it is? thought leatherwork circle/hole punch but what is the conical indented cavity for then?...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by pbshac
Returns
Returns
Can I return item that I still didn't recieve it by shipping company? 
by in Home & Garden | Updated by *help_no_brakes*
Damage merchandise approx.6-7 yrs. Ago,let's just say that irrivedvasvflat as a pancake
Damage merchandise approx.6-7 yrs. Ago,let's just say that irrivedvasvflat as a pancake
by in Home & Garden | Updated by nickdanger*thirdeye
Oriental rugs listed as new with fringes cut off
Oriental rugs listed as new with fringes cut off
What do you think about sellers listing oriental rugs - hand knotted- as new but their fringes at both ends have been cut with scissors? They are list...
Vendors selling stuff from Walmart and shipping direct from Walmart
Vendors selling stuff from Walmart and shipping direct from Walmart
Has anybody noticed that there are vendors selling on Ebay and when you bid on an item and get it, it ships directly from Walmart and then you feel li...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by 46hillbilly
Knowing what you are saying !
Knowing what you are saying !
I just read an article published in eBay about how to build a CAST IRON grill and bending the edges to make it. Supposedly you buy a 1/4" sheet of CAS...
Vintage Roos cedar chest worth
Vintage Roos cedar chest worth
Wanted to know if anyone knows the worth of this chest.roos serial number 627652has been refinished
by in Home & Garden | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
Can anyone identify this Ethan Allen Dining Room Set?
Can anyone identify this Ethan Allen Dining Room Set?

How to remove a negative feedback
How to remove a negative feedback
I had a negative feedback from buyer recently. The buyer bought and wanted to return the item back as it did not fit. But the descriion in the listing...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by pinkrose442
What is this
What is this
I have no idea what this is. All I know is it is some type of mold, press, die or whatever. It measures 18" long. Appears to have food remnants. The o...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by pinkrose442
glass cylinder with copper top and press, no spout or handle
glass cylinder with copper top and press, no spout or handle
Hi all,I found this glass cylinder with a copper top and press but it's not a coffee press, no spout or handle. Any ideas what it is?
by in Home & Garden | Updated by cambriachick
anyone know what brand this might be?
anyone know what brand this might be?
heavy cast iron enamel panani skillet... with a m or w? trying to identify brand
by in Home & Garden | Updated by janetpjohn_la
Sunbeam Woddles Waffle Maker WM3100
Sunbeam Woddles Waffle Maker WM3100
I am looking for a Sunbeam Woddles Waffle Maker WM3100. I can't find one anywhere online. I love penguins and need this waffle maker!!Thank you,Jessic...
Crystal Pattern Maker?
Crystal Pattern Maker?
Does anybody recognize this maker, pattern? I thought it might be Tiffin, but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for any help, thoughts....
advertising on ebay
advertising on ebay
how can i advertise on ebay i am a new seller here can i have a help
by in Home & Garden | Updated by thatisrathernice
Seller not responding. Has not shipped item
Seller not responding. Has not shipped item
I purchased an item from a new seller with 0 feedback. He does not respond to contacts nor has he shipped the item. Purchase was made on 3-14-17. What...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by chinohighcowboys1963
Help ID vintage hardware
Help ID vintage hardware
Would appreciate help identfying this old piece of hardware. Looks a tad like a coat hook but open to all thought. It measures 8 inches long and has n...
What is this tool?
What is this tool?
I have two similar tool related items but can't remember what they are for. I was thinking they have something to do with a planer, but I can't find a...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by rescuedobjects2
Antique tool- what is it?
Antique tool- what is it?
Hello again! We need some help figuring out what this thing is. I thought it was an antique cattle ear tagger, but I'm not sure. Anyone know what this...
What are these weird washers?
What are these weird washers?
Can anyone help us with identifying these washers / spacers / star discs? They are 1 1/2" in diameter, and seem to be made of very thin bluish steel. ...
ceramic chocolate pot mark has figure with arms raised need id
ceramic chocolate pot mark has figure with arms raised need id
Hi all,I have a 12 inch tall white ceramic chocolate pot and the mark is a person with their arms raised. I hope to get a markers name. I went through...
how come my old service for 12 silverware came with 24 teaspoons?
how come my old service for 12 silverware came with 24 teaspoons?
just noticed this after 40 years!lolthanks ahead j
by in Home & Garden | Updated by debora_34_
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Indoors, outdoors, and everywhere in between! Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
Most Helpful Authors