Home & Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
What kind of leaves are these?
What kind of leaves are these?
Hello,Can anyone tell me what kind of leaves these plates might be? I thing the one on the lower right might be birch. I've looked online but can't fi...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by borntocolor
Can I hand wash or seal painted wood buttons for for use on garments?
Can I hand wash or seal painted wood buttons for for use on garments?
Has anyone used painted , wood buttons for garments or other sewing projects? Do they fall apart or loose the paint when hand washed? If so, can they ...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by bpaulsen10
EN 131
EN 131
I don’t receive. 
Help identifying these possibly silverplated spoons
Help identifying these possibly silverplated spoons
Handle straight on. Hanlde from the side Backstamp. Sorry its upsidedown. The whole lot of spoons. I haven't been able to identify the beautiful spoon...
Hudson bay blanket witney
Hudson bay blanket witney
Sold a Hudson bay blanket by the company smith and Philips marked genuine witney . Company listed in the Witney blanket history as a Hudson bay blanke...
Help identifying Wall kitchen? holder with vintage transfer
Help identifying Wall kitchen? holder with vintage transfer
I have no idea? HAS A GREAT VINTAGE TRANSFER ON THE FRONT AND A SLOT FOR A NAIL TO HOLD IT ON THE BACK
by in Home & Garden | Updated by janetpjohn_la
Vintage Stiffel Table Lamp ID
Vintage Stiffel Table Lamp ID
Any and all help or shared information will be greatly appreciated! I purchased this lamp a few years ago at an Estate Sale. I used it in a massive mi...
Area Rug / Runner Identification Help
Area Rug / Runner Identification Help
Hi,I don't know anything about rugs, but I picked one up a few days ago because it was priced so well - It is long -- the width is around 29 - 30". An...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by clothesandkitschnyc
Copper Chef Cookware
Copper Chef Cookware
I have bought my wife most all of the Copper Chef cookware but would like to see someone offer the sauce pans without buying a full set with items we ...
Can someone help me identify these 2 pieces, please?????
Can someone help me identify these 2 pieces, please?????
by in Home & Garden | Updated by ys_girlz
Grow Light Blub Adapters...Any Good, Certain Seller Any Good?
Grow Light Blub Adapters...Any Good, Certain Seller Any Good?
Hi. Need some opinions/help. Has anyone bought and used the Grow Light Bulb adapters that are on here? They allow you to use the twisted round CFL bul...
Help with identifying type of storage bag
Help with identifying type of storage bag
Hi,Ive been trying to find these vinyl storage bags with no luck. They are strong like ikea bags but have a zipper & can hold more. Maybe if I knew wh...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by lingeriegal11
Selling on EBAY
Selling on EBAY
The worst web sight, confusing, does not make any sense. I can sell more on Craigslist more than ebay. I will never ever in my life recommend this!!! ...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by a*river*runs*through*it
Pressure Washers Too Good to be True
Pressure Washers Too Good to be True
Anyone know what's up with the Troy Bilt Pressure Washers listed as new at about 60% retail by new Ebay sellers with no history?
by in Home & Garden | Updated by sigs70
Help- unusual large Antique carved hall table w/ cast iron umbrella stands, can't find similar one
Help- unusual large Antique carved hall table w/ cast iron umbrella stands, can't find similar one
Hi there, I bought this at a local historical society's museum sale and I was looking for some info on it. I can't seem to find anything online that i...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by felix319
What style of wooden chair is this? How old? Thanks!
What style of wooden chair is this? How old? Thanks!
Any help with the style of this chair, and/or its age would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
UV water filter fittings
UV water filter fittings
I bought a 55W 12GPM UV water fllter. While the description said 1" MNTP I cannot fit a FNTP connector to it. The thread is not tapered as used in pip...
What brand is this comforter?
What brand is this comforter?
My wife and I are trying to find the brand of what may be a vintage comforter. Couldn't find any marking beyond this symbol. Anyone out there know it?
One dollar door
One dollar door
Went to another estate auction and purchased a door for one dollar to replace the old door with a doggies door cut into it that came with the old hous...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by 123papapatrick
Noritake Norma 7016 - Value?
Noritake Norma 7016 - Value?
Lovely blue/seaweed pattern with platinum edging (see attached photo). I have a set of ...12 dinner, salad, and bread plates,12 desert bowls,12 tea cu...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by janetpjohn_la
not receiving an item
not receiving an item
I ordered an item which I never receivied and is no longer on my purchase history page. How do I find so I can get money back? It was ordered at the b...
by in Home & Garden | Updated by doortek
Mini Bottle or Salt shaker With Jar with initials TC on cap
Mini Bottle or Salt shaker With Jar with initials TC on cap
Hi!I found this item at thrift store and don't know what it is. It is small and pretty heavy!Thank you for your help.
by in Home & Garden | Updated by daintydorothydoll
Vintage Revere Ware: Cleaning and Restoration
Vintage Revere Ware: Cleaning and Restoration
My Everyday Revere Ware - rescued and restored to useWhat's a good way to restore the shine to vintage stainless steel and copper-bottomed Mid-Century...
Tea Kettle Brand Name??? Help please!!
Tea Kettle Brand Name??? Help please!!
I have a tea kettle that I am trying to find the brand name of. It has a signature on it but I can't make it out. Is there anyone out there who knows ...
Longaberger stars and stripes melamine plates
Longaberger stars and stripes melamine plates
Looking for  these plates. Lets talk I want to buy them.
Identify Silver plated Flatware pattern? International S Co Xii
Identify Silver plated Flatware pattern? International S Co Xii
Hello everyone-Need help with identifying pattern for this fork made by International S co. Has 'CAL' right behind the handle shown in pictures. What ...
Need help
Need help
I need solar lamp that does not use batteries, I can search correctly 
by in Home & Garden | Updated by lx-talon
Buying Gnetum Gnemon plant from Thailand
Buying Gnetum Gnemon plant from Thailand
Hi !Have anyone here in the US ever purchased the 12" grafting "Gnetum Gnemon" (Melindjo tree) plant from Thailand?I wanted to know how the shipment/i...
Serving Bowl
Serving Bowl
Does anyone know the maker of this bowl? Looks to be a crown with letters C.R. C9 can't make out the rest. Thanks!
by in Home & Garden | Updated by faywoller0
help with doilies?
help with doilies?
Im not sure what kind of doilies these are? They are made of a shiny plastic material not yarn. Thank You
by in Home & Garden | Updated by amulz1234
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Indoors, outdoors, and everywhere in between! Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
Most Helpful Authors