Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

mesh screen doors

has any else bought one of those mesh screen doors,,they are a load of rubbish open in the slightest breeze ,,Ebay should delete them

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Use a copied picture with a copied address

I noticed that a seller used a copied image from my store with a similarly copied address. Is this legal and according to eBay laws? The product is on the market, but I don't understand why the information was copied from me. Is this permissible?Than...

Refund

To whom it may concern. I ordered TWO blankets on Oct 2nd, But I only received ONE blanket on Oct. 13th. I have been reaching out to the seller for 2 months and I still having received my other blanket. I would like a refund for the one blanket I did...

I need a Refund

I need a credit to my master card. I did not get the item ordered. Order #*** Item #*** Tracking #***

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! selling

I listed my first item yersterday. I would like to get any tips to bring more traffic to the item. I am a bit confused because it does not appear in the first few pages after searching the item. Any tips please.

Issues with the Watchlist Website

My watchlist item won't delete due to a website operation problem. Despite deleting other items, this one persists. Trying to delete it results in the entire page going blank - white only, no footer, nothing at all. When I refresh the page, the rest ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help in Identifying a metal embossed bowl

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this metal bowl. It is signed but I have tried everything on google to find information. The problem is it is hard to determine the letters. I was hoping if I got close something would come up. No ...

Grape Bowl.jpg Grape Bowl 3.jpg Grape Bowl 1.jpg

Is this the original french chef omelet pan?

 hello everyone, All my research shows pans without the "hanover station" stamped in the back, except for 1 on worthpoint. But information was limited.There was a old video on YouTube that showed a similar pan with the stamp, which they referred as t...

20221113_152520.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors