Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Grape cluster on branch needs help!

Hi, I picked up this grape cluster in my auction lot and it needs help. First, It might be glass or acrylic, I can't tell. It's heavy like glass and cold to the touch indoors. Then there are some random white marks on it and I would like to remove th...

DSC03367.JPG DSC03373.JPG

Buying seeds from Thailand

I know that buying seeds from China is always a bad idea because they either turn out to be a different plant or the seeds just never germinate. Has anyone had any experience or heard about buying seeds from Thailand ? I have gotten some nice live pl...

Resolved! Bamboo Fertilizer Recommendation

My partner and I recently got a bamboo palm to put in our apartment. We are very excited about it, and were hoping to not kill it to death. One thing we're very curious about is fertilizer (bamboo fertilizer amazon) : is there a brand or type we shou...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Home and Garden items

I research all the home & garden items in the eBay..But I have lot of different items related to the kitchen and home decorate but it after listing it category came for me other categories..what is the reason??

Can anyone identify this old tool?

Old tool that appears to have been nickel plated years ago. One of the handles has been broken. Serrated edge on one side, and semi-sharp edge on the other. dont have a clue what it was used for. any ideas? Thanks

Canceling a return request

I am a seller. A buyer sent a return request and he decided to keep the salt and pepper shakers. I requested the buyer to close the request but they asked me to handle it. So far eBay has sent me in circles. Anyone know how to cancel from the seller'...

I have bought pot, but size and quality very bad. And have I sendt message seller, but I did not get

Hi FriendI have ordered good pot, but I have received very bad stainless steel and size.You have written on your sales website that the diameter of the pot: 32.5 cm, height: 29.5 cm, capacity: 21 liters and as durable stainless steel.But the pot I go...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay search algorithm is messed up

It seems that someone has screwed up Ebays search algorithm. I have a saved search term and settings for the word orchid. It displayed nothing but, and only items that were in fact, orchids. A few days ago it started listing items that are indeed pla...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors