cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop The MADNESS !!

Don't like E- bayers that Drop Ship and don't show that they do, take to long to get order..Been waiting 10-days and still no order...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Stop The MADNESS !!

@31alan31 wrote:

Don't like E- bayers that Drop Ship and don't show that they do, take to long to get order..Been waiting 10-days and still no order...

It doesn't matter to me if a seller drop ships or not. Awhile ago, I bought from two sellers who drop ship from Amazon and received both items in one business day. As long as the item arrives on time, it shouldn't matter too much.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Stop The MADNESS !!

31A...

What is the Estimated  Delivery Date shown  on the page where the  selle  listed the item you  bought.      Has that date come and gone?  If yes,  have you contacted the  seller to ask her whether something has gone wrong  with the delivery?

If you do not  get a satisfactory answer  from  the seller--look  down at the very bottomof this page.  Find the words "Resolution Center."  Click on them.   You will see an  option called  "Item Not Received"  Dispute."   File that  Dispute with Ebay.  In a  few days  go back  to  the  Dispute Page.  If  Ebay asks  you  whether you  want  to  ESCALATE  that   Dispute---you  MUST  click on"yes."

Onceyouhave done  that, you can sit back and relax.   Ebay will  get  a  refund for you. Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Stop The MADNESS !!

If the item arrives within the specified delivery time, get over it. Drop ship or not is irrelevant. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Stop The MADNESS !!

I do not understand your complaint.  This  seller should have plut an  Estimated  Delivery Date on her Listing.   And if  that  estimate shows  10 days----then you knew  ahead of  time  how  long it  was  going to  take  to  get  to  you.

So the  drop shilppng  isssue---is not  a legitimate issue.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 5
latest reply