cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store vacation

I put my store on vacation because I was going thru Chemo  and radiation,  but it was put back on and I didn't do it.  Is there  a imit to how long it can be on hold?  Thankfully,  everyone understood so far,  and no bad feedback.  Just curious, 

Marc + Rosie

by the way doing much better

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

store vacation

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Vitamin E oil is great for reducing scars by the way. Rub it on liberally. Tell your oncologist you're doing it, of course.

I didn't know that Vacations had a time limit.

I would think most people would not use it for much more than a month, since we still pay for the Store and for the listings while the Vacation setting is on.

I had it on for two months when we moved from coast to coast as part of our retirement plan.

Still, if you have it On Vacation for a month, then late one night re-Open for an hour or so, then back on Vacation, you should be able to keep your items live.

Better would be to move them all to Unsold, which will hold them unseen for up to 90 days. And you don't pay for the items over your 'free' maximum.

You could even close the Store for a couple of months and then re-open it. But I'm not sure if you can keep the same name.

Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

store vacation

thank you so much fot the reply.  I'm back now,  was just wondering why it was put back on line.

rosie + Marc

Message 3 of 3
latest reply