Help Newbies Oldies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don’t see my listings!

I have friends and family members looking for my listings but they can’t find them. I initially get views but then dead!!! I did make a store and I’ve been listing a few items a day.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

A question regarding receiving payment.

I'm very new to selling on ebay in recent years and as such I sold an item 2 and a half weeks ago. The item has been shipped, step by step verifications as to where the current location of package had been and customer has already sent me a message t...

E-bay business bank account or personal.

Hi, I can't seem to figure out if I should open an E-bay personal or Business e-bay and bank account. I have done a ton of research and keep getting conflicting information. What type of accounts do most e-bay sellers have and what criteria determine...

Possible Scammer and Paypal Case/Need Feedback

Hello Everyone, I am hoping to get feedback on this situation. I opened my ebay store back in July so I am still very new to selling. I sold a pair of shoes to a buyer at the beginning of Aug. They quickly paid and I shipped out the shoes to them. Th...

Seller is using my photos

Hi, This seller is using my photos. This is my purse. The girl in the picture with the tattoo is literally me....that is my bedroom nightstand. This seller does not have this purse and all of these pics are mine. I have reached out to eBaby for the p...

USING EBAY PROMOTED LISTINGS TO INCREASE SALES

Using Promoted Listings, eBay sellers pay to get better search placement for their products within the eBay search results. On average eBay reports Promoted Listings receive a 30% increase in views compared to listings without Promoted Listings. 30% ...

~Tell Us Your Name~ Name Cheat Sheet~

Add your eBay id and your name here and we will put you on the list! This is a great reference tool to remember names of members that we talk to here! -- Edited by motoxrush at 10/03/2007 8:40 AM

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 55 replies
  • 1 helpful

One Year on Ebay

Hi all,I am looking to meet people to share ideas and feedback and to learn more. I have been a seller for one year and can't say that I have been a success. Not sure what i am missing as a seller and would love to learn what's out there.Thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need help to authenticate a men's burberry shirt?

Hey! I came across this shirt that I'd love to but for my sibling - but of course, it looks too good to be true. Can you help me identify if this is fake or just an old authentic? https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-BURBERRY-BRIT-MENS-LONG-SLEEVE-SHIRT/2831...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay store

Can I have both auctions and fixed price items in a store? Also, if I import a listing to eBay will it be listed in my store or do I have to creat it in the store?

Fast N Free Help Needed Please

Hi, 
I've been monitoring my listings and do not see the Fast N Free logo on them. I have looked at other listings and do see the FAST 'N FREE logo on a couple of the listings. 

I made sure all items have been listed correctly. 
a) Returns: 30 Days ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.