cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELCOME -- New Members START HERE

Hello and Welcome! Pull up a chair and tell us about YOU! How did you find us and what level of eBay selling are you at? SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!!
Message 1 of 96
latest reply
95 REPLIES 95

Hi everyone and hi Danna Angel from store4angels I been an Ebay for sometime now and handle everything from the kitchen to the closet most all new in our store We have a lot of clothing, girls and infant and toddler name brand dresses from casual to pageant and little boys and men suits and many other items of clothing. We also sale nice yogurt makers and dragon nail tips and Angels and Bears, Tea sets and more most on sale now and many with free shipping. Come visit love to hear from you I am in Oklahoma and it is cold here right now but the people here are awesome. I am blessed with great friends and awesome staff Thanks for having me -- Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 96
latest reply

Hi, I'm "Uncle Joe" Adamson. I enjoy selling on eBay, and meeting others who do, too. Along the way, I've sold in every major categoty on eBay. I've met my personal goals and interests at selling here, so I've done okay. I mostly sell tie dye clothing, as well as classic cars and surplus goods on consignment. I teach eBay and internet skills to "regular folks," and consult for businesses. I host a monthly Seller group meeting in Oklahoma City, and am involved in a few eBay-related online communities and groups. I'm a recipient of the 2008 eBay Community Hall of Fame. Lately, I've been gearing up to produce a weekly internet radio show/podcast (Thursdays, 7 PM Central, see www.radio.unkiejoe.com) called "Positively eBay: News and Info". My name appears on the cover of a wonderful little book about eBay "Words for Auction" (ISBN 9780615215587), created with my friend (and your Group leader) Danna Crawford. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. -- Uncle Joe

Uncle Joe
Sharing Rainbows, One Shirt at a Time
eBay Hall of Fame
Message 3 of 96
latest reply

THANKS so much Angel! Angel is a new mod here and she has been helping me delete the old posts. I woke up from Hand cramps the other night because of so much activity with my mouse and deletes,, lol SO, I greatly appreciate her helping me out AND any other Mods that have been helping, LMK! GREAT to see you here Uncle Joe!! And looking forward to your radio shows!!! YOU ROCK!!! Add your info to the Newsletter thread so that I will REMEMBER to include your info. AND anyone else with NEWS please include it on that thread or I may not remember to include you. SO happy to see more members joining us! Pull up a chair and GIVE US A SHOUT OUT!!! Danna 🙂
Message 4 of 96
latest reply

Photobucket Photobucket -- Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 96
latest reply

Photobucket workingman no you can list under most groups under there items but they must be put in on groups thru htlm form also you can list pictures on your listings when you list good luck -- Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 96
latest reply

debbiesdesk
Enthusiast
There seems to be an Oklahoma connection going on here. I was born in OKC, does that count? :) I've been on eBay for several years, but haven't sold much at all this last year. I keep telling myself I'll get back in, but then I get lazy 🙂 😞 🙂 and tell myself "next week." Oh, well . . . I still visit groups on a regular basis, read a lot, lurk a lot, and post occasionally. Ks Debbie
Message 8 of 96
latest reply

Welcome to the Group workinmammo! Not quite sure what you mean with your question? You can post a picture to this group not a problem. Has nothing to do with feedback. So, we look forward to your photos!!! Also add your eBay items to the "Share Your Wares" thread as well. Other places on eBay to HAVE FUN besides here :-) http://blogs.ebay.com/ http://neighborhoods.ebay.com/ http://pages.ebay.com/community/boards/index.html Thanks for joining our group and stop by when you can to give a "SHOUT OUT" or ask a question! Blessings, Danna 🙂
Message 10 of 96
latest reply

WELCOME Debbie yes Oklahoma always counts lol if I can help any let me know come on now get to listing can't make money not listing lol Have a nice weekend glad to have you with the group -- Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 11 of 96
latest reply

workinmo
Enthusiast
?:|I guess I can't do a "Buy it now" aution now till I get more feedback. But I thought I read someplace where you can get a "Buy it Now" if you pay a fee or something. Can someone help me out with that.
Message 12 of 96
latest reply

I guess I can't do a "Buy it now" aution now till I get more feedback As I recall, you have to have 10 feedback to do a BIN. The number 10 may be wrong, so don't bet the farm on it. And I am not sure if it can be any feedback or has to be seller feedback. List some cheap stuff if you need to, I would hate to see you lose money on your nice stuff at auction. -- Chris The Real One
Chris
Message 13 of 96
latest reply

Yes, you can get ID Verified and then you can sell in that area. You can learn more here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/id-verify.html
Message 14 of 96
latest reply

phardy20
Enthusiast
Hi All, I just joined the group and thought I'd say hello to everyone. -- Please checkout my store http://stores.ebay.co.uk/HardysEmporium
Please checkout my store
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/HardysEmporium
Message 15 of 96
latest reply