cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help improving Sales

laurabruce2
Rising Star

Hi all,

While we are not exactly new to the ebay store; we have set it up and we have about 550 listings, we are having an issue with sales.  We want to make this our prmary income.  However sales are really slow compared to listings.

We need your insight.  Should we open an off ebay website?  should we pushharder on Facebook? is there another option?  I think that our listings are clear, and well described.  However, can we improve the placement, how?

Our store address is:  American Jeans and Mexican Dreams  or  http://stores.ebay.com/American-Jeans-and-Mexican-Dreams

Thank you for your input

bruce & Laura

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Need Help improving Sales

This is just a slow week and this is not the greatest time of the year for any online sales. However that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to improve your store. have you tried any external sites linking your auctions I found that is a big boost in traffic, nothing against rules either even posting your favorite items in Social Media would be good.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Mylothsbay - that maybe why ebay was encouraging newbies like myself to list as much as they want this week.
I just started listing my handmade glass beads this week. Ebay is much harder to navigate than I remember from 2 years ago.
Hope that I sell a few items at a decent price.
I've had very little traffic, but again it's been 2 years since I've sold anything on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141016569586?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have the same question. I am in the process of opening a store. I bought a storefront and the person is installing it. I am just wondering if I am doing everything right. I would really like anyones opinion. I really need to make this into a paying business. How much should I expect to sell if I am doing a good job with my listing and pricing? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Kathleen

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Can you tell us new people how to do that--link to outside sites

Message 5 of 5
latest reply