cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally accepted a return

So I accidentally accepted a return from a buyer when trying to figure out what the problem is and ive sent him messages afterwards and he hasnt ever responded back and now my money is on hold and i have no way of get my product back

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I accidentally accepted a return

Did you really accidentally push return? Or was this an automatic return(as it did it on its own). There is a setting in your preferences that any time someone wants to do a return it will automaticly accepts it. So you may need to go in and make sure you uncheck that in your preferances go into your account first then you should find preferances, It happened to me one time is how I know I was baffled as to why the return got accepted so fast as I knew I hadn't done it. If you did it by accident their should have been a question to Refund after it is returned to you, if that is the case ebay should have send you a note telling you the return was started and you should be receiving your item back I think it is within 7 days if you do not receive it back with in that time frame you can call ebay and they will close the case in your favor.  If you get the item back in this time frame, Refund them right away.  If this does not answer your question how you would like or dont understand give ebay a call to ask about the return of your item. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply