cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer isn't pleased...

Hi there. New to eBay! I sold a Michael Kors bag, used. I stated in the description that there was wear on the side and included a photo.
The customer recieved the bag and says there is wear on both sides and I didn't note that it was on BOTH sides.
How do I resolve this? My store states no returns. I posted the photo and said there was wear. I don't want negative feedback, but I also don't want the bag back.

HELP!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Buyer isn't pleased...

If the item isn't as described, the buyer can force a return with a full refund, including original shipping and return shipping.If you want to avoid that, you might want to try offering a partial discount and apologizing for the oversight.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Buyer isn't pleased...

My guess would be, since she was ok with the one side, she might still be ok with both sides. Ask her if she would accept a discount. Let her tell you what she expects, then decide what to do. Always take pics of all sides, inside and out and bottom.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Buyer isn't pleased...

I would second that your only choice other than a full return is discount (Possibly a DEEP Discount)and they keep it. Even if you say no returns under any

circumstance Ebay won't honor it, they will back buyer 90 percent of the time no matter. Unless it's outright fraud on the buyers part.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Buyer isn't pleased...

Thank you all for your help. I have offered a discount so we'll see!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply