cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big concerns

I shop on Amazon with 100% accuracy I built an eBay account and purchase something the other day the seller is at 100% positive my purchases. But not shipped I've tried to make small conversation about the item and still no replies from seller what do I do now I'm from the East Coast and it was purchased from the West Coast and it's supposed to be here by the 4th
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Big concerns

I would not make small talk, I would directly ask the seller if they have shipped it snd when they will if they haven't. It can get coast to coast in three days. And many sellers, like me, don't ship on weekends...so it could go out today. But I would ask directly.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Big concerns

I totally agree with the previous answer. It is best to be direct with the seller, and flat-out ask if and/or when the package will be shipped. You can also ask for tracking information to be uploaded upon shipping, so that you'll be able to see exactly where the package is. After a certain amount of time, you can open an item not received case, in which eBay will get involved, but I would definitely reach out to the seller and ask directly first. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply