cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big concerns

I shop on Amazon with 100% accuracy I built an eBay account and purchase something the other day the seller is at 100% positive my purchases. But not shipped I've tried to make small conversation about the item and still no replies from seller what do I do now
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Big concerns

Many sellers do not track shipments, especially of low value items. Opinions about what is 'low value' differ.

From three decades of experience in mail order, I allow 20 days for arrival from North America and 30 days from Asia.

However, you have attempted to communicate with the seller with no luck. That's a bad sign.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received dispute.

The first step is to contact the seller, but since you've done that, go directly to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (delivery not shipping) you will be refunded.

If more than 30 days have passed, eBay will not get involved.

Go to your Paypal account. Their Resolution Centre is at the top of the page hidden under Tools.

You have up to 180 days (six months) to make a Claim with PP.

But start with eBay.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Big concerns

Why would you suggest asking eBay to resolve an issue when the expected ship date has not arrived? eBay will do nothing until that date has passed.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Big concerns

I would send a msg to seller asking if they shipped the item yet. If you don't receive it by the expected date of arrival...then open a case.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Big concerns

You are totally right on this issue. I have ordered several things from China and Hong Kong. Some things very shockingly I have gotten somethings within a couple weeks. Other things well over a month. I usually give some of them a week or so over what they say just because I dont know how well there mail system handles things. I know with our own mail system sometimes they get stuck in transit or sent places they shouldnt. I am happy to say I have so far gotten everything I have ordered from outside the US.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply