cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone know a good place to buy makeup to sell on ebay?

lexeywarehouse
Enthusiast
Hello,

I am looking for a website or several to buy makeup to sell on ebay. More specifically, mac and prescriptives makeup. Any info would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

I doubt any of the sellers here are going to share that kind of info with you and help create a competitor.
Message 2 of 42
latest reply

lexeywarehouse
Enthusiast
I figured that nobody would but thought i would take a chance. I personally would help anyone that had a question but most people aren't willing to help. that is their choice.
Message 3 of 42
latest reply

jslloyd0
Enthusiast
Irs not that people are not willing to help its that they won't. All of us spend a lot of time finding wholesalers and places to buy items. What you want is for us to save you the time and leg work and just hand that information over. No one is going to do that, your question is for mac and prescriptives make-up. I went on-line and found 4 wholesalers in about 15 minutes...thats called legwork.
Message 4 of 42
latest reply

rosesandchildren
Enthusiast
Hi-

Did you just Google for those wholesalers? How do you know they are reputable? Or are selling real and not fake product?

-RAC
Message 5 of 42
latest reply

lexeywarehouse
Enthusiast
Yeah, I have done research. I wouldn't be asking if I knew the answer. I have looked and I haven't found any good deals. Just like all the others.............This place is mean, mean, mean. Stay out of the boards if you are going to be mean to people. This is what I do to people that have no self esteem and use ebay to make them feel like they are god, BYE-BYE!!!!!!
Message 6 of 42
latest reply

Lexey, I doubt anyone is trying to be mean. From what I have read, it takes a lot of time and work, sometimes trial and error, to get the right wholesaler. Now, if you had a great one that would allow you to make tons of profit, would you give the name to your competition? Honestly.
Message 7 of 42
latest reply

Lexey, how willing are you to post the names of the sources for the stuff you sell so that your potential competitors can get in on the action?

There is no spork.
Message 8 of 42
latest reply

pidge0605
Thrill-Seeker
This place is mean, mean, mean. Stay out of the boards if you are going to be mean to people. This is what I do to people that have no self esteem and use ebay to make them feel

Wow, no one here was mean at all! (unless you are speaking of a different board)
Actually, this question gets asked alot on all the boards, and the posters here were alot nicer than the other boards

See, it's not that anyone is trying to be mean or nasty by not giving up their sources, aside from sources being very hard to come by, and all the work and money it takes, finding a good one you can trust....if someone posted where they get their stuff to sell, then quite alot of people will see it, and that person just opened themselves up to ALOT of competition

I'm sure that people that sell on ebay, do not do it for sport or fun, it is done for money, for a job...income
Why would anyone want to put that on the line for someone they don't know?

To buy from one of the wholesalers I use, you need a tax id, business license and a minimum order is $2500..plus you can't just walk into the place, not opened to the public, need an appointment...so what good would it be if I told you? and I'm sure alot of other sellers have the same type of source set up.

Usually, when I see this question posted ...I just ignore it, but since you have called these very nice posters mean, I just had to say something
Message 9 of 42
latest reply

9510erind
Enthusiast
I think what she meant by mean was someone said something about bothering to look on the internet for a source and then said it was called leg work. I do not agree that the person was trying to be mean but maybe she took it as someone saying that she wasn't doing anything but asking a question and hoping someone else would do the leg work for her.
I do not know a wholesaler to buy makeup to sell but I do know a company that you can buy lower than you sell.
Message 10 of 42
latest reply

pidge0605
Thrill-Seeker
okey dokey, just wanted to be sure
The posters on this board, are the nicest ones I have ever come across, so I may get a bit defensive
Message 11 of 42
latest reply

jslloyd0
Enthusiast
Lexy..I was not trying to be mean I was just trying to tell you that no one is going to tell you where they get there stuff from. It would be no different if you and I ech owned a brick and marter store in the same city. We would not tell each other where the products came from. The items that you requested are very hard to get, you can get them, but they are very hard to get. If everyone posted where their products came from then everyone would go there. The above poster that uses a wholesale distributer, good ones are hard to find and she is not going to reveal that information to a ramdom stranger on the street. That is not being mean that is using sound and smart business tactics.
Message 12 of 42
latest reply

stuffins*stuff
Enthusiast
Yeah, I have done research. I wouldn't be asking if I knew the answer. I have looked and I haven't found any good deals. Just like all the others.............This place is mean, mean, mean. Stay out of the boards if you are going to be mean to people. This is what I do to people that have no self esteem and use ebay to make them feel like they are god, BYE-BYE!!!!!!

No one was mean.

You on the other hand were, as well as immature.
Message 13 of 42
latest reply

I have just purchased many close outs of Benefit cosmetics, zirh mens fragrance and others....I have just started selling wholesale lots after listing fragrance and cosmetics for three years Check it out!!! You might be interested in the stocking stuffer kit that I just listed last week...it has everything you need to make stocking stuffers and a quick $600 profit...Hope that helps!!! Castlepinespatti
Message 14 of 42
latest reply

I know this is an old post,.. however, I have a Lot of over 175 items of imported makeup from France that i am selling.  Let me know if your interested.  Peggy Sage is the brand and there are shadows, liners, foundations and powders.

Message 15 of 42
latest reply