cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can ebay suddenly able to decide that all my listing with variations be canceled?

This is happening in 2 of my cateogories (eyeglasses case, Socks) I have tried to use the other categories that is on the list for varitations already and variations are not showing up!! By the way my cateories are still on there list. How can they now warn us in advance.  We have put lots of time and effort in these listings.

Are we the only ones that this is happening too?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How can ebay suddenly able to decide that all my listing with variations be canceled?

I am having the same issue with Ebay. I have been listing for years in "Dolls & Bears" and last week I could not renew my listings with variations. I have called support 3 separate times and spent over an hour each time talking to a person on the phone. The first girl was rude and insisted i never could list variations in that category. I tried to explain that she was mistaken and to take a look at my store to see the many items that have variations. She told me she would call me back with an answer.....Nothing. The second girl I spoke with found a list with the categories that can have variations and said Dolls and Bears were on that list. When I pressed her to send me the link to see this list she was evasive and would not give me that information. She too told me she would call me back in 24-49 hours OR send an email with a solution.....Nothing. Yesterday I called yet again and was told that my category did not include variations. When I asked her to look at my store she was perplexed as to why I DID have variations on my listings. I also explained to her that I cannot edit the quantities in my existing listings. She said she would forward to a supervisor and they would get back to me SOON.  Still NOTHING. So what is the problem? How do I get a resolve?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @liquidationdm & @doll_clothes_and_more

There was a technical issue this week that did affect some multi-variation listings.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing issues. 

Thanks! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply