cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone have a contact phone number for half.com?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Half.com is a subsidiary of eBay, in which sellers offer items at fixed prices, usually items that have a UPC, ISBN or other kind of SKU, rather than rare, old or collectible items.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

There was an 800 number posted a few years ago. When you call it, there are a few recorded   prompts but it is a waste of time. Customer service at half is designed to be  non-communicative. When you call ebay, the cs people there are either not informed about half or are instructed to jerk you around. For years, many of us tried very hard to open some door of communication. We were not able to do so and don't even try anymore.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

The only contact I know of with them is to send an email to service@half.com.  I've written there before and actually do get replies, although it may take a few days.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Go to Half,com and read about them,there is no customer service by phone,email yes,but if you email too many times,they wil ignore you or cancel your account.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Hey, Carpet Guy, you still here???

Seriously, WHAT DOT COM sales platform does NOT have an 800# for help???

This is just *laughable*  if it weren't so sad.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

*blue*  it's good to see you post. If you are asking jeff if he's still here, he hasn't shown his presence AT ALL for at least a year. An educated guess would be he's gone.  So they've either shut him up or gotten rid of him. To take that one step further, no replacement for him has been announced.  .  Does anyone know if there is customer service in hell?

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Hi, *Mike*

I pop in here once in a while to see if anything has changed, and well.....  not so much, I guess.

Miss the fun times that used to be had here.  Especially the ice cream and ceiling fans.  😉

Carry on the good fight, my friend.

--Kate

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Ah, memories. Some comedians used to start out their routines with, "Does anyone have a contact phone number for half.com?" Har har har. The audience was in their pocket.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Try the veal!

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Hello my name is David Gutierrez, and I would like to cancel my order for anatomy and physiology test book. The authors are
Tortola & Bryan Dickerson. Thank you
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

I was just notified they don't hqave one.Smiley Mad

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

according to the 5 big charges (that I did not do) to my account, the number is 800-545-9857.

but the automated messages keep cutting off in the middle and then it hangs up on you.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

There is no number for half.com that I can find. I tried the email route and am getting no response that way either. I will NOT buy anything from this company again. I am out $40 for a book that was never shipped! 

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

You certainly won't buy anything from half.com again; it was shut down two days ago.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply