cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish Lists

Is there any way to access our wish lists, temporarily?  I had no idea half was closing and I really need to copy my wish list of books and movies so I can find them on ebay.  Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Wish Lists

Alas, there does not appear to be.  Seller stuff can be found from the accounts page, but buyer stuff seems to have vanished.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Wish Lists

I assumed there wasn't.  I also figure the wish lists were based on what was in stock, so no stock, no lists.  😞

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Wish Lists

I lost my Wish List, too.  Really upsetting.

After I thought about it for awhile, I realized that the Wish List items linked directly to the pages where the items were listed.  When all the listings were closed and removed, there was nothing left to link to.  That is surely why all of our Wish Lists disappeared. 

I'm gonna start writing stuff in a notebook now when I see a book or movie that I want.  But I'll never know what I lost with that list!  Cat Sad

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Wish Lists

Yeah, I missed the announcement too, and I just tried to access my Wish List.   It was pages and pages of gift ideas, all lost.  I am so upset with ebay.

Mela Kirkwood

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Wish Lists

I hope that everyone who didn't save their wish lists, etc., will take ths as a lesson in not trusting various sites or "the cloud" as a stand-alone way to save things they care about.  (A lot of people have trusted various sites with their family photographs, only to find them gone when the company hosting them went out of business.)

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Wish Lists

I am so sorry. It sucks big time. Had I had notice, I would have copied my list. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Wish Lists

Agreed

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Wish Lists

I spent years on that wish list!!!!😭
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Wish Lists

Hmmm, too bad. I really was hoping to be able to copy down my list somewhere. I had a few textbooks I really wanted to buy copeis of when I had extra money.

If eBay still at least has titles of media for everybody's wishlist, maybe they could send them out in an email?

Message 10 of 10
latest reply