cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half.com is so superior to ebay!

Please keep Half!!!  It does such a great job selling media!!!!  Ebay looks so dumpy.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It is not clear anyone in charge will even see your message.

The problem is that anyone who knew how to maintain half.com is long gone, and it is clearly not making enough money in fees to warrant maintaining it.  Yes, the fees have gone up, but because eBay has not continued promoting/advertising half.com, no one comes to it any more.  Just look at your sales over time.

I would love for half.com to be what it used to be.  But the last few years, I've had fewer than a half dozen sales each year.  It's dead, Jim.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Half.com is way better than ebay for selling books.  My sales are probably a little higher, certainly not lower.  But without half I'll probably have to quit being a bookseller.  On ebay most books go for around the cost of shipping.  Impossible for a small seller to do without losing money.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Absolutely 100% correct.  Half.com is superior to ebay. I have always liked half.com and if one needed to close it should have been ebay. I will not even buy on ebay anymore.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply