cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half com email I received saying Half com Closing Aug, 31, 2017

Here is a Copy of the Email I got 6-16-2017

I will say Half com helped me out years ago. I had a room in my house full of books on shelves, 

then I rented a big storage thing.

And I sold Books.

Finnaly Sales got so bad that I donated 1/2 the stuff to the libary and the other 1/2 to a Used Book store in another state. (I still have gobs of credit at that book store unless they have misplaced my info by now)

I thought I would build up to be selling Books when I retired. It was not to be .

With all the sellers racing to the bottom 75 cents each book , no matter the condition .

And Printed books going out and electronic books coming in.

Anyway

My Hat is off to halfcom

Any old sellers stopping by for the closing, It was Fun 🙂

Copy of email from Halfcom:

Dear Seller,

This letter is to inform you that Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017, and you will not be able to sell on the platform following that date. Returns will continue to be processed until October 31, 2017.

We would like to thank you for your support of Half.com – some of you have been with us since we launched in 1999. We have enjoyed being part of your selling journey and wish you ongoing success. For all of your future marketplace needs, visit the eBay Seller Center to learn how to grow your business on eBay.

If you have any questions about this letter, please reach out to us at service@half.com or visit Half.com Closing FAQ for more details.

Sincerely,
The Half.com Team

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0