cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half.com Inventory Import to My eBay?

1. I never received an e-mail saying Half.com was closing (nothing in Spam folder) and I just sent an order less than a week ago, then logged on to check inventory to see that the store is closed.
  2. Going to my inventory today, all my listings after 2013 are not there. So how can I download my complete inventory to manually list all items on eBay? I contacted Half.com customer service about this but I am not hopeful.
  3. Is there a way to import my Half.com inventory to My eBay?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Go to your Half.com menu (still available) and try to download an inventory snapshot
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I also did not receive an email. Right now, a few of my items are showing. No idea if items are migrating or if we are going to have to repost everything.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

When I downloaded my inventory, thankfully all my titles were there. At least you can change the UPC column in Excel to "numbers with no decimals" and it will show the entire UPC code and you can copy and paste it into eBay's sell window.

But yes, if there was a way to import all information from Half.com into My eBay (without having them active), we could edit them accordingly and then make them active, that would be great.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Sadly it did not work.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I tried this and did not receive the snapshot. Now it seems that you cannot even request it. It is disappointing to say the least that after so many years Ebay would treat us this way.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply