cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonanaza

What results if any have people had on Bonanza?  Looking for a way to continue selling books with little or no effort like it was on HDC.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Bonanaza

Bonanza does not supply an ISBN database to match against.  You have to supply all the information yourself.  And book buyers are very scarce so your sales will be weak or very weak.  Half was dedicated to Media sales while Bonanza is mostly about Fashion.  Not a good spot to sell books from my experience. The Half.com closing was a big loss for small generalist booksellers with nothing to replace it.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Bonanaza

Thanks 219.  Does anyone have feedback on Biblio?  Don't like having to add photos to each listing but their price is right.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Bonanaza

Biblio is good and represents the 'old school' of used/rare bookselling. It is probably the largest bookselling site after the 3 A's.  If you do not pay a monthly fee, they take 12% out of the book and shipping plus some other processing fees. Not inexpensive, but they do have a good presence on Bookfinder.com.  That counts for a lot.  I also recommend:

- bibliophile.net (Europe based)

- ecrater.com (good general marketplace and very inexpensive)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Bonanaza

I hate acronyms.  They are the biggest impediment to effective communication.  HDC = Half (dot) com.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply