cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do i need receive the product that i had bought?

Hello. I wanted to know, where should i need to receive the product that i ordered? Is there any places in my City where can i get it? Or seller will deliver my product right to my house?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I'm ordering for the first time, so that's why i'm worrying.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Sellers ship items to the address that is on file with PayPal at time of payment.

So, whatever address you have put there, that is where your item will be sent.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

The seller will mail your item to the address you entered on the PayPal payment, which does not have to an address you have "on file" with eBay or PayPal.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Look for the last estimated delivery date for your purchase that appears on ebay. 

You should receive it on or before that date.

If you do not receive your purchase you must file a case with ebay within 30 days from the last delivery date .

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

@fitgoodsnaandeu wrote:

Hello. I wanted to know, where should i need to receive the product that i ordered? Is there any places in my City where can i get it? Or seller will deliver my product right to my house?

@ed8108  

Look for the last estimated delivery date for your purchase that appears on ebay. 

You should receive it on or before that date.

If you do not receive your purchase you must file a case with ebay within 30 days from the last delivery date .

OP never asked when they would receive it or what to do if they don't receive it, please see the OP.  They wanted to know WHERE they would get it, not WHEN.  Please see previous posts as well.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Reply to castle:
@fitgoodsnaandeu wrote:

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@ed8108 wrote:

Reply to castle:
@fitgoodsnaandeu wrote:

Yes, I read that and I also read the questions that were asked.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

ed8108 wrote:

Reply to castle:
henrsibas-0 wrote:

Reply to castle : Asked and Answered

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

This might be the problem.

This is the first time I am ordering, so I am worrying, is NOT a question.

The questions were, as outlined in the OP, Hello. I wanted to know, where should i need to receive the product that i ordered? Is there any places in my City where can i get it? Or seller will deliver my product right to my house?

Yes, the OP was answered by the other posters who responded to the questions OP asked.  Thank you for trying.

Hope this clarifies the situation.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

LOL, the OP posted his question on OCTOBER 26, 2017...kinda late to be answering and arguing about OPs intent, don'tchathink?  Smiley Very Happy

@castlemagicmemories  @ed8108

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

@hidy-hoo wrote:

LOL, the OP posted his question on OCTOBER 26, 2017...kinda late to be answering and arguing about OPs intent, don'tchathink?  Smiley Very Happy

@castlemagicmemories  @ed8108

@hidy-hoo

I see your point and had already reported this as a stale thread.  But thanks!  OP had asked WHERE it would be sent, not WHEN~so it just may help in responding to future threads as productive answers occur when the OP's questions are answered, that's all!  We can all be more effective when the OP is carefully read.

Just some thoughts!

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I am wondering if the buyer from Latvia was actually saying, in a round about way, that they never received it. They have 1 feedback from a China seller and maybe it never arrived and the buyer sounded puzzled. Otherwise, the OP question is rather odd.

Is my intuition awry today?

ON VACATION
GONE FISHING
BACK AT 6
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

@new-man7 wrote:

I am wondering if the buyer from Latvia was actually saying, in a round about way, that they never received it. They have 1 feedback from a China seller and maybe it never arrived and the buyer sounded puzzled. Otherwise, the OP question is rather odd.

Is my intuition awry today?

You might have something there.  I don't know.  I just took it at face value~as did others~first time ordering and did not know where item would be sent.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply