cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller didn't resend as agreed

I bought an item at Feb 11, 2018. After the estimated delivery I opend a case "didn't recieved my item". The seller agreed to resend it. After 30 days the case closed. I'm still waiting for the item that will never come. The seller doesn't answer to my messages no more. I lost 40$ and even cant write a negative feedback to his profile because its been more than 60 days :@

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Juts another member trying to help ......but, Sorry to hear that this happened.

You may want to try to contact paypal directly about the transaction - they MAY be able to help or at least get you your money back. ( But you may be blocked due to the case being closed on Ebay - I am not sure) 

Try this link and go to "resolution" at bottom ( Please note you may have to change address "US" to your country)

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home

In hindsight do not wait so long. The seller seems to have previous INR ( item not received/delivered) issues. 

Good Luck 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The seller deliberately strung you along so that the case would time out.   eBay has great Money Back Guarantee protection, but it's limited to 30 days.

PayPal offers 180 days from purchase date, but that ship just sailed as well.  If you paid via credit card, you can try a chargeback.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply