cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Men deliver the packet to the wrong house!

I bough FDA Sonoline B 3M Pocket Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Backlight LCD Gel BOX on ebay.

The packet support to be delivery to my house yesterday. However the mail man delivery the packet to the wrong house ( the packet is lost somewhere). I have been contact the usps about this and still wait to hear from them to see if they can find the packet that lost somewhere out there. I can't make the seller to give me the refund because this is not his fault, it's the mail man fault. I don't know what else to do about this. Can anybody help me out on this issue. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How do you know it was delivered to the wrong house? If the tracking does not show delivered (to your zip code) and its at least 1 day past the estimated delivery date, open a INR claim in eBay.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If  you had tracking, ask the post offoce to check and see the GPS location where it was delivered. They should have that.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@phcd1 wrote:

How do you know it was delivered to the wrong house? If the tracking does not show delivered (to your zip code) and its at least 1 day past the estimated delivery date, open a INR claim in eBay.

But if the "wrong" house was down the block, or the next door neighbor, the zip code would be the same and the OP would lose.

In cases like this, "wrong house" is usually a neighbor. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Actually it can be quite far away. I have 4, yes 4, 55380's on my route. 4 different road numbers of course, but to compound the issue 2 of the houses have the surname Regula and the other 2 are Amish (Yoder, Troyer). I don't think most miss deliveries are close most have same names or house numbers in common. 

I recommend contacting your delivering PO (not the 1-800 number). Ask them to look up the GPS delivery point because the scan shows delivered but it is not at you address.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

oh what is it always the mail MEN who do these things....

come on mail women, mail chicks, mail princesses, mail deva's....do some wrong! the men of the world can't do it all, try as they may, they just get tired ....so women of the world and post office...make a mistake, get in the news, please....amen

Message 6 of 6
latest reply