cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets talk about overseas (Not mentioning any names but their their initials are CHINA) SHIPPING

I am at fault for shopping at these overse asjunk stores but paying $0.99 for 2 large balloons instead of $7 just seems so much more economical. I have even looked for these 36" diameter balloons in stores here and So I wait my 6 weeks and nothing

But that is only one of the many crazy, how can they do that deals I find on eBay.  I often wonder about this, but I do realize they are manufacturers  as well.

All that aside, its the shipping time that is the **bleep** of the whole matter.

I am repeartedly told that it takes a third of a year to send these items, then another 2 to 3 months to send what they forgot or screwed up.

Such a situation occured today, so I am still stewing and came here for my monthly eBay prozac injection from this community so filled with wonder love and often very vile (but still loving) solutions.

I waited 3 months to get some letter beads. My little ebay shop has the letter 'Q' in the four letter anagram I have chosen because being clever seems to work here. So of the four letters, the hardest one to find ANYWHERE was the one they forgot.

I notified them, and of course left a feedback regarding the whole issue, including the 2 month wait (this was an unusually short one for China). They said they would fix the matter and would I PLEASE REVERSE THE FEEDBACK.

I told them that once I got the item I would do so.

So here is the challenge.

How long do you think it will take to get those 'q's? 2 more months? 1 month? 1 week?

I will be back on here to report that once I get them

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0