cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

cannot find ebay help and contact info.

3935el
Explorer

I need specific help from an ebay rep. but keep getting returned to  usless help articals no matter what I try. Where in GOD's name is their real contact info.?

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

gosimus
Rockstar
Last Edited 09:05:20 AM

@3935el

< I need specific help from an ebay rep. >   

If you do have to call Customer Service, you should call Monday through Friday during business hours, to have a better chance of reaching a rep in the US.  You don't have to sit on hold, you can request that they call you back.  Why not ask your question here?  If you can get your answer here, you don't even have to call CS in the first place. 

zylor4200
Rockstar

Their "real" ebay contact info can be easily accessed by using the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of this and most other pages. If your issue isn't listed you go through the steps until you see "contact us". You will receive the customer service number and a unique, time-sensitive  numerical code to enter.  You can also ask your specific question here.

gosimus
Rockstar
Last Edited 06:29:08 AM

@3935el 

< all options keep circling back to the same pages >    

It's there.  I just tried it myself.

click Help & Contact

scroll down to the bottom, click Call Us

click Account

click Account Holds and Suspensions 

It doesn't matter if that's the not topic that you want to talk about.  To get the phone number, you have to select topics that would require talking to somebody, not just a page of instructions. 

I still recommend you ask your question here.

kaelykat
Guide

This link will take you where you need to go. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click either Call us or Have us call you.

Hope this helps!

3935el
Explorer

Have tried all of these options - eveything goes back to their automatic suggestions. All the help I am getting is telling me to go to the same usless spots.

3935el
Explorer

Cannot find the phone number to make contact and there is nowhere to engage an email conversation. all options keep circling back to the same pages.

kensgiftshop
Guide

@3935el wrote:

I need specific help from an ebay rep. but keep getting returned to  usless help articals no matter what I try. Where in GOD's name is their real contact info.?

You would probably get a better answer here on the board then you would calling CS.

Have a great day!