New to selling on eBay
Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account Restriction Due to High Selling

Hello dear i have business account which have 2 postive feedback and 4 item sold account is 3 month old now i got 4 order with 2 days and after 1 day i recieve the email your selling pervelige will be restricted due to high selling and your payout ar...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller needs Basics Clarified

TLDR: I've used this site as buyer but not seller, and I'd like for my random old DVDs/games/action figures to go to anyone interested instead of the bin (and I'm not fussed about getting much money in return), but I'm overwhelmed by the system. Can ...

Resolved! Help

How to avoid being part of eBay community risk. 

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

about account restriction

why my ebay account is still restricted if my INR% performance is lower than the market average . and my all INR% Performance is below the market average . so why ebay not take out my account from restriction ?

Signing up for eBay seller

Hello everyone, I've tried registering for eBay seller but I'm stuck on where it says add a card on file. I'm stuck because no card I'm using works. It's either it says sorry we couldn't verify this card please try another or make sure the billing ad...

Old coin sell

Neme - jai Prakash Prasad - village+post, Narsinghpur, pathra, ps-chainpur, dist-palamau, jharkhand,zipp cod 822110 mo no 7061347020 i want to sell old coin

How to manage selling from 2 locations (I'm 6 months in one state and 6 months in another)

I am 6 weeks into selling on eBay. I spend 6 months out of the year in AZ and 6 months in SD. I have inventory in both locations that I want to sell when I am at those specific locations. Looking for recommendations on how to manage pausing inventory...

Scam? HELP!!

I need to contact Ebay about a possible scam. I bought something, returned it yet no refund. It has been awhile so not appearing. I wrote to Ebay but no reply as she is asking for letter from Ebay.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors