New to selling on eBay
Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Permanently Restricted for No Reason

I created an account two years ago and posted some headsets to sell. Then i receive that my account has been restricted and i just decide to ignore it cz i was using other platforms. Then i decide to open a new account and posted something today - sa...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

customs hold

iam new to selling.,and two of my first orders are held by custom from april 01st 2024.,what should i do

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

multi user account

I am trying to set up an account for a non profit with multi users. The seller account for the non profit is set up, but when I send invites to create authorized users, the item the person lists shows that person as the seller, not the nonprofit. The...

I am trying to list an item for sale. I keep getting the message that ebay is "having a problem on their end". This has happened to me on two different days. Does anyone know what is up?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! EBay Support Not Responding

I emailed Ebay support 5 days ago about Ebay Seller Fees ( ad standard), having paid around $465USD to sell an item. I still have not heard back despite sending a follow-up email. The reply time states up to 48 hours. Is this standard practice? Do Eb...

Company Name as Brand Name in Listings?

Hello all, I apologize if the answer to this is obvious... I know the rules concerning using a "brand name" in listings, that is not a concern. Here is my concern, am I allowed to use my company name in my product listings under the section where we ...

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 07, 2024 to avo

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 07, 2024 to avoid further restrictions. update account details. got this message after I was trying to apply for business account to increase my seller limit option ...

Charges to my account

I’ve contacted y’all four times, this makes five. I explained I’m NOT selling, have t and don’t plan on it for a while. I would love to be able to still purchase which I haven’t in quite sometime yet y’all keep constantly charging me and completely d...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller Advice -- Zero Item Views

Hi all! New seller here. I recently got back into collecting cards after a few decades and want to eventually buy and sell them here. To test the waters and learn, I listed a Star Wars VHS set and a book-club edition Harry Potter book. While these ar...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors