Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Selling products that are Best Sellers

Hi eBay community,I'm new to selling on eBay and could use some guidance from experienced sellers. I have a few questions if you don't mind sharing your knowledge and strategies:How do you research and identify products that sell well on eBay? What t...

more than 250 listings

I am allowed 250 free listings per month, but can I have more than 250 total listings without added fee?

Buyer asking if stores are closed on eBay

Is this glitch still ongoing? Repeat buyer messaged me about one of my listings asking if my store was open so she could purchase or if I was on vacation, when I would re-open. My store is open and I sold a couple of items this morning. She stated sh...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! How to get my positive feedback back

I got my first negative feedback a few weeks ago anng i was told it won't go away till after 12 months I've been buying stuff to help get my positive feedback up and its has gone up a little bit and my question after when the negative feedback goes a...

Vero team on Drugs?

So I have a business account, everything was going great.. I get a Vero from motorola about me selling a Lenovo Laptop............ No thats not a typo. and Ebay believes this crap? 1. motorola has NOTHING to do with Lenovo I checked2. Why does ebay s...

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it. In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included t...

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Wrongful suspension

Ebay wrongly suspended my selling privileges. Upon appeal I was reinstated. However, the auction that was active at the time of my suspenstion does not show as active. How can I get the auction reinstated? Since it was for a vehicle I've already been...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors