Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
RANT: Fake gold, Fake diamonds, Fake gems listed as real
RANT: Fake gold, Fake diamonds, Fake gems listed as real
I am shocked at what I'm seeing on ebay under Fine Jewelry, under 14K gold, under Diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds, etc. etc. I thought ebay cared more abou...
Please help identify this Asian pendant / charm
Please help identify this Asian pendant / charm
Hoping someone here can help me learn about this pendant, identify the language or provide direction to someone who can.I beleive that it is copper wi...
Does anyone know the maker of this 10k italian necklace
Does anyone know the maker of this 10k italian necklace
Wanting to sell this necklace but want to find out who the maker is before I do.
Need Hallmark ID Scandinavian Sterling Guilloche Necklace
Need Hallmark ID Scandinavian Sterling Guilloche Necklace
I had the maker of this mermaid necklace ID’d years ago, but have since forgotten. I remember it being Scandinavian. Does anyone know?
How accurate is a Presidium Gem Tester?
How accurate is a Presidium Gem Tester?
Anyone own one of these? Is it accurate?
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by rixstuff
Are all or most of the imported gemstones sold on Ebay fake?
Are all or most of the imported gemstones sold on Ebay fake?
How is it feasible that all imported gems sold on eBay are fake? I have bought several gemstones on Ebay. Because I did this, I have since learned how...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by nishgems
Is this necklace real turquoise?
Is this necklace real turquoise?
Lucoral brand on tag.Really heavy and sterling clasps.came with tag that says genuine stone.
What does the "RGE" mean on pendant marked RGE 10K?
What does the "RGE" mean on pendant marked RGE 10K?
I just bought a pendant said to be 10K gold. I've heard of RGP--Rolled Gold Plate and GE--Gold Electroplate. I'm hoping RGE is a manufacturer's mark b...
Tiffany 1997 Notes Cuff Bracelet REAL or Fake ?
Tiffany 1997 Notes Cuff Bracelet REAL or Fake ?
Hello ,Tiffany 1997 Notes Cuff Bracelet REAL or Fake ? 
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by bonjourami
Sterling Silver vs the magnet test
Sterling Silver vs the magnet test
hi, fellow sterling lovers and all ebayers in general. how is your sterling silver holding up with the magnet test? mine isnt doing too well. is the m...
CPO mark on Silver Butterfly brooch
CPO mark on Silver Butterfly brooch
Hi all, I am hoping to get to some sort of conclusion about the CPO hallmark. I have heard/read that it stands for Central Purchasing Operation (or or...
ebay sellers selling fake 925 sterling silver jewery
ebay sellers selling fake 925 sterling silver jewery
I buy and sell gold and silver but not on ebay i decide to buy some 925 silver from ebay to make silver 1oz ingots for a customer of mine.And to my su...
Trying to identify a gold mark. Please help. Thank you
Trying to identify a gold mark. Please help. Thank you
I have a matching pair of bands. They are marked 14kt 88 (they look like eights that are connected). I'll try to post a picture. Thank you to everyone...
sterling silver hallmark is only CW. Cannot find.
sterling silver hallmark is only CW. Cannot find.
am un-loading lots of vintage sterling silver. Mostly bracelets. 2 are signed with CW? I cannot find.
Sterling 925 Ring Marked In CROWN Letters TC
Sterling 925 Ring Marked In CROWN Letters TC
Hello , Sterling 925 Ring Marked In CROWN Letters TC Anyone knows a maker ? Thank You
If I may ask some Jewelry Sellers for some help with identification.
If I may ask some Jewelry Sellers for some help with identification.
I found these earrings. Absolutely love them. But, I'm a bit stymied about the age. The Seller listed them as 10K Coffee Colored earrings. There were ...
Silver marked "silver"?
Silver marked "silver"?
I have a ring marked "silver" with a maker's mark (that I cannot make out). Everything else I have seen so far was either "Sterling" or "925". Is the ...
Need Help Identify the Marking on this Gold Vintage Bracelet
Need Help Identify the Marking on this Gold Vintage Bracelet

Help with ID on Silver Deco Pendant with amber Please.
Help with ID on Silver Deco Pendant with amber Please.
Hello all,I searched all my resources for hours when I listed this piece and just looked again because someone asked me if I thought it might be a Nav...
can gold be magnetic?
can gold be magnetic?
I have used the acid test with touchstone for many years and always thought it was reliable but I am beginning towonder now.I recently acquired a rare...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by dawn24bear
Buyer Extortion Through Use Of "Fake Silver Attracted To A Magnet" Incorrect Fraudulent Statement
Buyer Extortion Through Use Of "Fake Silver Attracted To A Magnet" Incorrect Fraudulent Statement
I, as a child born in the 1960's have witnessed the first men to visit the moon, 70's Skylab, the first apple computers, suitcase sized cell phones mi...
Does anyone know the Maker of these earrings?
Does anyone know the Maker of these earrings?
Would appreciate any kind of input on these pair of earrings. Does anyone recognize the Makers mark? The earrings are very lightweight, tested at 14k....
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by bonjourami
Help Identify Bead in Vintage Necklace
Help Identify Bead in Vintage Necklace
I recently picked up this necklace in a thrift shop for .89. I would just like to see if anyone can help me identify the stone and time frame? I am sl...
Buyers Returning Fake Items & Sellers Forced To Give Refunds
Buyers Returning Fake Items & Sellers Forced To Give Refunds
My husband and I sell under the name "auguys". We sell mainly gold, silver, jewelry, and coins. We have been ripped off so many times and I am just wo...
Is this a real gold ring?
Is this a real gold ring?
The ring states literally "18 CT GOLD"There is a mark "N206" and "A&C".no Assey office hallmark... My husband purchased it from an Ebay member, a deal...
Anyone Know Chinese? Help Identify Antique Silver Cup Hallmark
Anyone Know Chinese? Help Identify Antique Silver Cup Hallmark
Does anyone know Chinese ? What does this Silver Cup marking mean? Thanks much appreicated
Sterling silver flatware: What about those dinner knives?
Sterling silver flatware: What about those dinner knives?
They are heavily weighted by their stainless steel blades, and there's no way of knowing the actual sterling weight of the handles without destroying ...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by bamo9899
Waiting until the last minute
Waiting until the last minute
Hi, I've posted a number of auctions But I'm experiencing people watching and waiting till the last minute to bid and items going out at a low price. ...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by us-t384
Question about tiffany & co ring.
Question about tiffany & co ring.
I want buy tiffany and co. Ring at ebay. Seller say that is auth tiffany. If I buy that and bring tiffany store, somebody can tell that ring is auth t...
Value vs. G.I.A. Appraisal
Value vs. G.I.A. Appraisal
I have some jewelry that has been appraised by a certified G.I.A. appraiser.I need to get a feeling for a reasonable selling price as opposed to the a...
by in Fine Jewelry, Gems & Precious Metals | Updated by nobelantique