cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

undeserved feedback

I sold a DVD today and a few minutes later I started getting messages from a buyer that he wanted to cancel for no reason, I didn't even have time to answer and I already got negative feedback (20 minutes after the end of the auction !)

How this is possible and how can I solve this problem ?

I wrote to him politely but he told me I got what I deserved

what ?????

I'm really shocked until today I had 100% feedback (over 1700 transactions)

someone please explain it to me - item sold but not paid - cancellation request - immediate negative feedback at the end

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: undeserved feedback

ebay replied that this negative feedback does not qualify for removal, so I am deleting my account
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@martyna250386   

I know you may have made up your mind already to close your account but here's some information for anyone else reading this board.

If the buyer didn't pay you should cancel the sale as buyer hasn't paid then the feedback can be removed.     

Since you are located in the UK here's a link to the UK policy on unpaid items: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137&st=3&pos=1&qu...

The best place to ask for feedback removal is on social media in a private message.  Again this is a UK link:  

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137&st=3&pos=1&qu...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Dude, seriously. You CANNOT have got Negative FB in 20 minutes of the auction closing. Not Possible.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@davinchi777 wrote:

Dude, seriously. You CANNOT have got Negative FB in 20 minutes of the auction closing. Not Possible.

@davinchi777    A buyer can leave feedback at anytime after a sale, even when they have not paid.  The only way to stop a buyer from leaving feedback when they have not paid is to file an unpaid item case  ( cancel as buyer hasn't paid on the 5th day after sale) 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

possible because I got

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I canceled because he didn't pay, but I still have this feedback

Message 7 of 8
latest reply