cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible buyers leaves negative feedback 35 hours after purchase help?

anthonperkin5 has to be the worst buyer on ebay.  After leaving negative feedback 35 hours after his SUNDAY purchase (bc he hadnt received his item yet!!!)  He just calls me every profanity in the book when I try and reach out.  He clearly cant be reasoned with.  Suggestions?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I would definately report this buyer.  He/she has been a member for less than 1 month.  Block him/her from any future purchases, etc.  Have you sent the item yet?  If not, I would immediately refund his money.  If you have, you should continue on with the process & get your item back first.  But you should report him/her.  The message(s) with the profanity is there for eBay customer service to read.  This might help to illustrate to them what this member is all about.  Hope this helps & best of luck.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Well, of course report him, but be aware, this type of thing is going to happen...the scope of Ebay being so wide, we get introduced to Every Type of Moron with a computer...don't let it rankle you, just go on, do the Right Thing, and things will fall into place...

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Yes, this was shipped 2 days afterpayment cleared on a Sunday evening, and arrived 2 days after on Thursday.  I called ebay and they were very understanding and wiped the completely unwarranted feedback from my account.  Thanks for the reply!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

thanks!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Very simple... Cut all communication with this buyer- REPORT this buyer to eBay ASAP !

Why reason with such a buyer ?  This buyer seem to enjoy doing this or gets his kicks from it.

I had someone do this to me over month ago,  I realized it was not good common sense to reason with this person.

As a seller you have rights too just like this buyer.  Don't waste your time, enegry or stress over this buyer. 

BLOCK the buyer on your " eBay block buyer/bidder List "  Negative feedback is never easy on any seller but it can be remove with FACTS

You did the right thing about the feedback.... Now help out future sellers and REPORT this buyer to eBay O.K. ?

Been There And Done That - Still Here !
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I have blocked this buyer and sent two reports to ebay.  Additionally, I talked to a service rep on the phone about this buyer to get negative feedback removed... they agreed that the buyer was definitively in the wrong and agreed to remove feedback.  This was 9 days ago, and the feedback is still there.  Any idea how long it normally takes for removal?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

My understanding is that a regular service rep is not allowed to remove feedback. I can't remember what department it is, but you should call a rep during the week & have them forward your call to the correct department. At least the rep should be able to tell you whether or not your original request is being reviewed & should certainly be able to tell you approximately how long it usually takes. Keep on it until you get it removed. Best of luck!
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I just checked your buyer's Feedback & saw that he/she has left a negative feedback for another seller.  It is quite similar to the one that was left for you.  He/she is definitely on a roll.  Strange that this member is using the id of anthony perkins, the star of Alfred Hitchcock's movie "Psycho".   

A word of friendly advice - a seller (or any member) is not allowed to leave negative comments in a positive feedback.  A seller can only respond to a negative feedback within that buyer's negative feedback.  Unfortunately, sellers are not allowed to negative feedbacks.  

Message 9 of 9
latest reply