cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback unfairly removed

I purchased a pair of flip flops that were described as size 8-9.  When they arrived, they were clearly not the size they said they were and did not have the size printed on them.  I contacted the seller explaining they were not correctly sized in their description and provided photos comparing them to flip flops that I own to show how much smaller they were.  I requested that they refund the cost of the item plus the shipping I paid to receive them.  I was willing to pay for return shipping, even though I shouldn’t have had to do that.  The seller refused to refund any shipping, so I left negative feedback.  I was surprised to see that the feedback I left had been removed and called eBay for an explanation.  I was told that because the seller put a size in the description of the item, they agreed to remove my feedback, even though they could see the five photos I sent showing the sizing was wrong.  Just because a seller describes an item in a certain way doesn’t magically make that item that way.  These flip flops were not marked with a size and the seller “made up” a size when describing them.  They were clearly wrong, I proved that with photos, but still they prevailed with eBay.  I am dumbfounded and disappointed!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0