cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer made a dishonest dispute, Still has my Brahmin Bag

Buyer falsely complained about a vintage Brahmin bag I measured bag at the widest points.   Buyer purchased on 7/31/2016  then asked for refund state bag was too small ebay granted appeal request for return Now seller has my bag and money and will not respond to emails Ebay won't help their last assistance was to give me the seller's phone and it is disconnected   

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am not really understanding your post. Am I correct in thinking that this buyer complained and asked you to grant a return and you refused? After that, the buyer filed a dispute with ebay - they investigated and granted the buyer a refund?
Also, a small note: I started this group back in 2014, to address issues concerning FEEDBACK and not as a general discussion group. The Discussion Board is designed to get response to questions concerning selling and buying situations. Have you posted this to that board?
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, I could definitely see this happening. The buyer is supposed to return the item but I too have had this happen with a buyer that was in Hawaii. They didn't have pictures of a damaged package and never returned the item.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No ticky ~ no laundry

Message 4 of 4
latest reply