Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Spaces on coach creed? Authentic?

I found a coach bag I like but there’s a space between genuine and leather on the creed. I have heard that means it’s a fake because the creed never should have spaces.. is this always true?

What goes around, comes around

I purchased a Coach bag last week on an auction, not eBay. When I got it home I saw that the zipper pull was missing. I sent an email and they refunded me the whole price and didn't want it back. I would have been happy to get a partial credit since ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help authenticate Chanel flats

Hi guys! So recently purchased my very first Chanel ballet flats, they are pre loved, and while they are on the way to my house i started to had doubts about its realness. Hope Chanel experts would help me on my topic. Pictures are attached. My main ...

Coach authentication....not quite yet, but soon

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get inside a black, vintage Coach bag I have to get a picture of the creed. I'm far from an expert on Coach, so will come here for more information and authentication when I get to that point, but any thou...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help real or fake burberry?

     Before i buy it i want to make sure it is real, and unfortunately i cant figure it out. So if anyone could help me that would be greatIs this coat Authentic or fake?

AAA15B97-77F4-42A0-B08A-08AE98A60E21.jpeg 649CCCD7-F029-4E91-B7F3-9D8497FA44D2.jpeg 09DD93C6-A130-4DAB-A313-F9DE1A16C54A.jpeg 9454C227-C84E-4493-A856-BFDE9D516742.jpeg

Prada authentication

Please give me an opinion about the authenticity (or lack thereof) of this Prada bag! https://www.ebay.com/itm/PRADA-SAFFIANO-TALCO-One-Of-a-Kind-straight-from-Milan-exc-condition/233687446491?hash=item3668db73db:g:tK0AAOSw6qtfPvBs

Authentication Louis Vuitton Handbag

Before sending you this message, I did some research on this Louis Vuitton Handbag. I feel that it is a fake but would like a second opinion as I could be wrong since it appears to be an older bag. There are no tags on the inside of the bag whatsoeve...

Kate spade bag

Hi I am trying to identify a crossbody bag. It is almost identical to Avva Arbour Hill but the difference is there is no stitching around the front flap and the straps are stitched directly onto the bag rather than with th e barrel type attachments.I...

Is my mom’s purse authentic?

My mom gave me this purse as she is trying to clear the clutter and I’d like to sell it for some money! While I believe it to be genuine - I know nothing about purses. Could anyone help me figure out if this is a genuine coach purse?  

1AFF10CE-EE3A-4951-A4AC-CCCB7CE020B7.jpeg 48071B70-0AB9-4ED0-8A1A-97176F4419EC.jpeg

Color dispute

Hi guys! Received my first negative comment....can you give me your opinion on color. Thanks!