cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiffany 1997 Notes Cuff Bracelet REAL or Fake ?

Can anyone help me. Is this authentic?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Im not an expert,but it looks good to me. the stamp is smooth and even, run your fingers over it and make sure it is smooth,with no sharp edges like fake stamps.its not cost effective for fakes to use a quality stamp.And many times with these bracelets, the fakes will have '.925 Sterling Silver,' Tiffany did not use that sterling silver stamp with .925 until 1999.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Most copies are very close to exact replicas...not something you are going to authenicate on-line and what anyone says here about it will also not be usable as an authetication. You will need to see a licensed jeweler that sells tiffany or a licensed appraiser or try to get tiffany to look at it (which they probably will not as they will not authenticate for resales especially on ebay)

Tiffany is an active Vero member here and does have items pulled down if not authentic and you have to be able to prove it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can take it to a Tiffany store for cleaning, they do it for free, if its not authentic, I expect they will tell you soon enough...

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 4
latest reply