cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoe Size Search Not Working

Searching within the various shoe categories and selecting specific shoe sizes is no longer working. For example, when I select 'Shoes & Accessories | Men's Shoes | Men's Dress & Formal Shoes | Dress/Formal Shoes US Size 12 for Men', the search returns about 70% of the specified listings in size 12, but the remaining 30% or so appear to be random different sizes. The problem is making these searches return too many results, many of which are irrelevant, and it's just making it that much harder to try and find an item to purchase. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Try using advanced search and quotes round the 12.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It has been this way for several months now, and was recently made worse by my "Saved Search" for a certain size and configuration of shoes just disappeared. I think this site is imploding. Life has been tougher for sellers for a while, now it's being made worse for shoppers! 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It's happening again, in Feb 2018. I have a saved search for certain types of shoes that I "shop" every day, and suddenly you can't even find a sizing option to select from. Really not fun to shop for shoes when you have over a million pairs of shoes that show up in your search, in all sizes. I'm beginning to lose interest.....
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I'm having the same problem with both new searches and saved searches -- I can no longer see the range of sizes I need to see, and I am getting both men's and women's shoes in the results, even though I am only searching for women's.  Also if I search for only one size at a time, I am only getting about a quarter of the results I used to get.  I tried a different search for sweaters from a well-known store, and the search again gave me fewer and more random results.  If Ebay wants to keep people from buying, messing with the search results is a great way to do it. 😞

Message 5 of 5
latest reply