cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales down again

What is up with the sales? Come on ebay help us out here. Its so weird, my sales started back up again and then just fell off agein. Ugg! I guess I better get out in the real world and get a job again.  I really like selling here but I am not making a living anymore.  After a couple of good years it looks like small sellers like me no longer have a chance here on ebay. So saaadddd :>(.

Kat

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Sales down again

I'm dead again too! So many sellers with the same stuff. A lot of work for not much money. It was the best fun when I was selling!

Good luck!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Well you're certainly not alone.. I watched a 63% CRASH in my sales between mid august & september.. of course with a nice little bump right before Septembers ebay invoice was sent.. kind of funny how we get sales just before invoices ain't it?  Saw a SHARP up spike in sales for 2 weeks & now of course, end of the month & new invoice due, DEAD.  It's pretty much indentured servitude.  At least in my case.  I now have to go buy new things to list JUST to try to cover the last months invoice.  This whole site has become a giant scam.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I get so nervous whenever I see these posts. I'm just starting back up after 2 years, so I expect it to be slow in the beginning while Im getting listings live...But this just hurts, I do so enjoy selling here on Ebay. Even with all the work, if I didn't enjoy it...I wouldn't do it!

But maybe I should back off before I invest too much? slight_frown

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

&& PS you are offering a killer sale on your items Pageka! I hope you get some good sales soon!! Nice listings!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply