cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real or Fake Burberry Trench?

I am unsure whether it is or not. Do not want to buy a fake loIMG_0877.jpgIMG_0880.jpgburberry.jpgIMG_0879.jpgIMG_0881.jpg

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

the knight is a red flag to me.  I attached a pic and hope this helps. But I am no expert on the Brand.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

the knight is a red flag to me.  I attached a pic and hope this helps. But I am no expert on the Brand.  

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

also noticed the buttons say " Burberry Blue Label" which from what I know if it is blue label, it should have been said on the tag.  But again, I am no expert .

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

This is a fake. 

The inner label is not correct and with the labels it does have inside (if real), the buttons would not say Blue Label. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I figured it was also a fake after posting this. Glad to see you all agreed as well. Thank you all for the help!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Hello, I received a Burberry coat from a UK seller this morning and am concerned about its authenticity for two reasons: (1) The check pattern is significantly misaligned in at least 2 areas (please see photos), (2) The label "Burberry of London" sounds weird as I learned it should be either "Burberrys of London" prior to 1999 or "BURBERRY London" since 1999.

I am not an expert and would like to hear some advice.  The UK seller has a feedback rating of 154, one negative feedback that is seemingly unrelated.  The listing title is "Genuine Burberry Three Quarter Length Mac, Size Medium Listed for charity " so I expect to receive a genuine item.

Greatly appreciate any comments/suggestions. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@cony_brown

It's better to start your own thread rather than to piggy back on to another because it's confusing to those who follow.

As for your item, I don't know Burberry well but I did see the listing. The labels look off to me.

@genemaat is font and logo expert. I'm interested in her opinion.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Thanks, will do 🙂
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@cony_brown wrote:
Thanks, will do 🙂

It's not necessary now. You got your answer. 

It's just better and you're more apt to get answers specific to your question when you start the thread. 

Good luck with the return. 

albertabrightalberta

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Oops, I just realized you got your answer in your own thread!
albertabrightalberta

Message 10 of 10
latest reply