cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Styles - in this case 'Sweater styles'

I thought there was a place on eBay where you could see samples of the various 'Styles' for particular categories, but I can't seem to find it. I am in the process of posting a really cute Esprit sweater, and looking at the drop-down list of Styles, I'm not sure what some of them are.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lap over shawl collar

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks, but I am still hoping that someone can answer the question about where I can find these types of lists and/or pictures on eBay - for drop-down choices.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Wow - you are fabulous! That is exactly what I was looking for. It is really buried - how did you find it? Lori
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

A.P...

Well,  I enjoyed looking  through  that long list of  clothing styles.   Because I come to  Ebay primarily  to buy  clothing.  However, I am wondering how you  are going to  use this?   If you  use it  for  Search---I think  some  of  that  terminology  will   be  unknown to  actual  buyers.   For instance---Trapeze is new to me.  BUT  it is not  a  style I would ever do a  Search on.  

Just make sure that you  use "words"  that  will  be  famliar to most clothing buyers.    Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Actually, when I looked at the list closer, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.  It was neat looking at the list, though.  I was hoping to find images of the actual types that we use when we list items.  We have a drop-down list, for example, of ladies tops.  And I have no idea of what many of them are.  Oh well - I'll keep looking.  Thanks for trying.

Lori

Message 7 of 7
latest reply