cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Louis Vuitton bagt authentication

hi everyone.  I think this is a speedy 20 bag by Louis Vuitton however I want to get it looked at by you find folks.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

sorry about the last 2 pics

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

It would be a speedy 30. I am not an LV expert but would be extremely surprised if it turned out not to be real. Others here should be able to give you a more definite answer. You will need to post a clearer picture of the heatstamp on the end tab. Not sure if the second datecode picture will be suffient, it is a tad blurry too.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

thanks for your response. yea I am having problems today it seems my shakiness setting on my camera is not turning on when I want it to, thanks again
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

does anyone else have an opinion about this bag. 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

With respect you need to learn to use your camera correctly or have someone help you n post a clear picture of the made in tab stamp straight on and another of the date code and do the lock too although it can’t be used to authenticate the bag or just go to a pro for $7.50 which I think all luxury resellers 

should do for the peace of mind of others. I’ve used authenticate4u in the past and Caroldiva for LV. The little I can see looks OK but you really don’t want opinions off those pictures.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

thanks jsales,

I almost took it the wrong way then I did what everyone should do; Read it again and then again if you can't figure it out. I think this nikon is headed for the trash, esp with my setting not or has quite working. So once I retake my photos can I re-post those corrected photos here or do I have to go through the authentication services elsewhere. the made in stamp says made in the USA which is what i am questioning, everything else seems ok based on my previous research, however I know that the information I was researching could be not correct or some part of it. anyway thanks for the help and info.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Note that you don't need a fancy DSLR camera to get good pictures. I use an inexpensive 8 year old camera purchased at Staples!

When you take closeups, use the macro function, usually indicated by a flower icon. Experiment with lighting, both natural and indoor.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Agree-I use my phone or pad for a camera. You need to play w the settings as Alberta suggested and if it’s hard for you to hold the camera still ask a friend or neighbor for help. IMO, unless you consider yourself expert on the label and/or bought it yourself all designer bags should be authenticated but few do it.  

You  need to take new pictures either way and just review them prior to posting or sending them to a pro. You’ll 

know right away which ones are in focus. Good Luck.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Thank you for your directions and how to proceed from here. I am in no way an expert on Louis Vitutton (I wish I was!! I an trying to learn about it now) this was my first Louis purchase I bought it at this little thrift and got a really good deal on it I had a friend with me who collects louis's and she said it was..,,,,But as we all know they could be wrong, and I was thinking about posting it that's the reason I wanted to Make Sure it was authenticate before posting. I am working on my photos and the clarity as we speak. thanks again for your knowledge and patience.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Thanks alberta, you always have the best advice for me and your patience also, and it has helped me grow during my stay at eBay, it really makes one believe there are still some good guys & girls left in the world. so again thanks again.

jmym
Message 12 of 12
latest reply