cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little vent

I wish sellers, when posting crossbody bags, would measure how far the strap drops. And I wish I would stop doing stupid sheep like when this measurement is missing just saying “oh, it looks long enough in the pictures”.  Because I am 5’9 with Slavic chest and now instead of Kate Spade crossbody I have Kate Spade under the boob pouch. Well, at least I can still wear it over the shoulder.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Little vent

I'm sorry, but that made me laugh! Smiley LOL Great vent, and good point though! I hate having to ask for measurents that should be on listings (especially for clothing, like pants & jeans, where sizes can vary so much between brands & styles) 

Is it possible to attach a replacement strap, or is the strap stitched to the bag?

"It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble, it's what you know for sure that just ain't so." —
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Little vent

Unfortunately it’s stitched to the bag. It’s one of her older black messenger bags, really simple. I have bigger one that drops so nice. When traveling I like to have a bigger bag and then smaller crossbody (which I carry bit to the front for safety and ease of access) with my wallet, passport,pocket Kleenex, drink, you know stuff I want to have handy. And this one was smaller version of my big KS messenger and I got so excited - yay matching bags. Here they are together. The smaller one drops only 19 inches, the big one drops about 25 inches. 454FC6A4-54F8-4F3D-801A-8A3419F485EC.jpeg

Message 3 of 3
latest reply