cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Prada nylon crossbody

Hello everyone,

I have this older Prada nylon bag here and would appreciate your input. It’s little beat up but still in very decent condition. It’s dark plum, photos don’t show true colors very well - also both of the Prada plates look more bright purple in photos  that in reality.   Well made, nice stitching, hardware, overall feels like a good quality bag. If fake, it’s certainly one of the better done ones. If not authentic,  I will be bit bummed because I really like it, nice size for its purpose, drops down just right and the strap is comfortable. But I dont want to carry a fake. I thought before I spend money on precessional uthentication I run it by you, just in case there is something obvious I am missing since I am no Prada expert. Thank you so much in advance 🙂 DAB4B08E-AA06-4511-91FF-087868FFF6A1.jpeg

575DC989-FAC9-49FB-8BFB-64BB527718AA.jpeg

222203A2-6061-4F0B-9A64-5A3462E153C7.jpeg

9ACD067C-5220-4D21-9B81-0E3212718EBD.jpeg

A7DECEBF-C171-4464-82A9-C24FEDF9DAEE.jpeg

EEAB2B08-3DBD-4605-B073-337D7615AC97.jpeg

5ABDBD92-292D-4C9E-BBE4-A362021B8280.jpeg

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Not sure why the pictures posted sideways 🤔

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Radka,

I do not consider myself expert on Prada but it’s the label I wear the most along with LV. I just think that nothing out there is as well faked as Prada nylon so I really don’t like giving opinions on Prada but I can tell you that I own that exact bag in black and yours looks just like mine so IMO it’s not a waste to use a4u on it😀

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thank you @jsales0 😊

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hi Radka! 

As the logo obsessive here, I didn't see any red flags either (just a crick in the neck, lol).

Did you post from your phone? I'm wondering if that's the main cause of the sideways thing — it doesn't seem to happen so much on uploads from PCs.

"It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble, it's what you know for sure that just ain't so." —
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thank you @genemaat😊 

Yes, I posted from the phone. It’s funny thought because they uploaded the right way. So before I clicked post, everything looked “proper”. But then they showed up sideways. If they uploaded sideways I could try to correct it but this way I just got a surprise. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Oh, did they still look right way up in Preview as well? 

"It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble, it's what you know for sure that just ain't so." —
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Yes they did. And I just posted couple of pictures in the Prada wallet thread and those showed up right so I have no idea what went wonky. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

No clue but wondering if it’s about shooting them in landscape over portrait?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply