cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help !! I have searched for 2 weeks trying to find the name of this beautiful Dooney & Bourke,

Please help, Like I said I have searched for 2 weeks and still can not find the name of this bag. 

It measures approx. 16"W x 11"H x 6.5"D 

any help will be appreciated very much.

jmym

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Help !! I have searched for 2 weeks trying to find the name of this beautiful Dooney & Bourke,

Few of the listed in Ebay.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I don't know the style name but will confirm that it's authentic!
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much you always come through for me and so many, many more and are not given enough praise and thanks for your hard work and knowledge.  I am so gratful you are in this forum.   may you be blessed for your time and effort. : )

jmym,

I will bump this post as I still need to know the correct name for this bag however.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

BUMP 

I still need to know what the name of this dooney & Bourke bag is please !! : ) 

alberta already confirmed it was authentic. just need the name if any knows it. thanks in advance for all your help.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm not for certain , that's look like a  Wilson leather shoulder bag..

try searching on Dooney Wilson Bag.,

nice find...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Few of the listed in Ebay.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply